two.

wow people like this, I-
ummm, follow my insta, I'm thirsty 😅 @/theloufactor
1, 612 words.

Louis didn't care about the occasional teasing from classmates.

They said he was small, too small. A Dominant wasn't suppose to be small. They were suppose to be tall, strong.

Louis didn't care about what they said though. The red swirls on the back of his right hand was enough for him. He was a dominant and that wouldn't change because he wasn't tall.

He didn't care.

Until he did.

Louis had auditioned for The X-Factor with big dreams. His dreams came true, but with a band instead.

A band that had two other doms. Two other doms that were tall, didn't look like a...twink as some fans called him.

Being in a band with two other doms meant constantly being compared to them.

Especially since he auditioned when he was 18. Everyone expected Louis to get matched with his sub halfway through the show.

Louis didn't get matched during The X-Factor.

Louis didn't get matched during his first tour.

Immediately, everyone was broadcasting about how he must be an unmatchable. The Mirror talked about how he wasn't enough of a dom for the system to match him with a sub. Louis wasn't strong enough to keep his sub safe and that's why he hadn't been matched.

When he turned 19 and still didn't have a sub, his 'friends' looked at him in sympathy.

Celebrities he met, who haven't yet learned that the media was trash, knew him as "the unmatchable one." They would look at him with an upturned nose but make polite conversation.

Louis was present when Liam was matched with his submissive only a month after taking his test. He congratulated him with a genuine smile and ignore the pang in his chest. Liam and Danielle would make a great pair.

Louis was present when Niall was matched with his submissive only a fucking week after taking his test. Again, Louis congratulated him and ignored the static in his veins. Niall and Shawn would make a great pair.

He was happy for them. He was. But the way the media was making fun of his situation made him want to curl up in a ball.

Louis knew he had to make others know that he truly was a dominant. After the first tour, he ditched most of his wardrobe. Began to care for other submissives even if they weren't his.

Louis made sure that Zayn and Harry were always behaving as they should, but making sure they didn't let strange dominants take advantage of their submissive instincts.

He made sure they looked proper. Louis made sure they were being polite and not brats. In a world where many believed that submissives shouldn't even be working, them being brats would make a bad impression of the band.

Louis was strict with them.

Especially once Zayn got matched. Zayn had been terrified when his birthday came around. What if his dominant was old fashioned? Made him quit the band and force him to be a house wife? Zayn wouldn't be able to do anything about it, he had to follow his dominant's orders.

Louis had confronted him, pulled Zayn into his chest and rubbed his back softly. Assuring him that all would be okay.

Zayn got his match in 2 months. However, during this gap, Zayn had seemed more submissive than usually. Subtly seeking approval from any of his three dom band mates.