twelve.

1567 words

-

nick grimshaw
@grimmers
Just spoke to Harry Styles for the first time since he was matched...was a down right brat.

💭 6927  🔁 16.8 K  ❤️ 56.3 K

Louis Tomlinson @Louis_Tomlinson
replying to @grimmers
maybe don't try coming onto a matched sub, dickhead. didn't know that subs rejecting a dom that isn't theirs was bratty...

💭 10k 🔁 21.7 K  ❤️ 90.3 K

Worldwide trends

1 • Trending worldwide
#nickgrimshawisoverparty
1.3M Tweets
⚪️ 𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗, ilse, abbeycado, Viktoria, and 102 more are Tweeting about this

-

"I hate this motherfucker." Louis spat angrily, tossing his phone to the couch opposite of him, choosing this time to grab Harry and bring him close to his chest,"You're not a brat, love."

"Thank you, Lou." Harry smiled, looking up at Louis,"But I have to tell you something that happened earlier that...I think you missed."

Louis furrowed his eyebrows,"What happened?"

"When Nick left, and we were talking," Harry hesitated, choosing to look down at his lap,"I cursed. I called him an a-hole."

"Huh." Louis said,"I didn't even notice. You're really are a good sub. Any other sub would've chosen not to say anything."

Harry shrugged,"I like making you happy. I like being a good sub."

Before Louis could say anything, there was a knock on the door and Liam appeared from behind it.

Louis and Harry both looked at Liam, waiting for him to say something.

"Simon wants to see you, Louis." Liam said,"I don't think it's gonna be good, he sounded pissed."

Louis groaned,"Simon can suck my—"

"Lou!" Harry interrupted,"Don't be rude..."

"Alright, sorry sorry." Louis stood up with a sigh,"His office?"

Liam nodded,"He wants you there in 15 minutes."

"Thanks, mate. We'll be back." Louis said as Liam left.

"What do you think he's going to say?" Harry asked nervously as he walked alongside Louis to the car,"Do you think it's about Grimmy's tweet?"

"I have no idea, love. But I do know that I've had enough of him inputting his opinion in places it doesn't belong." Louis opened the door for Harry, letting him get in before going to his side of the car.

"Maybe it won't be bad?" Harry said wishfully,"Maybe he wants to congratulate us..."

"Right..." Louis didn't believe that for a second.

-

Louis and Harry were siting on the two chairs opposite of Simon's. Louis looked bored while Harry looked increasingly nervous.