five.

1563 words
-

"I don't want you to talk to anyone but me, unless they explicitly say you can talk to them." Louis ordered,"Some dominants are still old fashioned and I won't allow for them to bad mouth me because you talked without permission, okay?"

He glanced to Harry on the passenger seat before looking back at the road, right hand on the steering wheel.

"Yes, Sir." Harry nodded,"What should I do if a fan comes up to us?"

"You wait for my permission to talk to them." Louis said and then sighed,"I know that sucks, love, but you are a matched submissive now, in the spotlight, and I don't want The Mirror or The Sun printing 'Harry Styles is a bad Sub' on their front pages."

Harry nodded with a frown, interaction with fans being limited in that way was horrible but,"I understand, Sir. You're only looking out for your sub, Sir."

Louis could sense the sadness in Harry's voice, he looked to the side a little and noticed the frown on Harry's face,"C'mon, Sweets, give me a smile."

Harry rolled his eyes playfully and turned to Louis with a big smile. His dimples showing perfectly and his eyes sparkling.

Louis glanced over to see Harry's smile,"There's my good sub." He praised as he pulled into the Collar Shop's parking lot.

Harry blushed,"Thank you, Sir."

"Fuck." Louis said as he saw the paparazzi at the entrance,"How did they know to come here?"

"This collar shop is known for bringing in celebrities, Sir." Harry informed,"They're probably always here."

Louis hummed with a frown, scanning the amount of paparazzi outside before turning to Harry,"Here's what's going to happen. You will wait for me to open your door, you will grab my hand, and we will walk to the shop with me leading. Keep your eyes on the ground and don't speak to anyone, got it?"

Harry nodded,"Yes, Sir."

"Good." Louis said before turning and getting out of the car and rounding it from the front to get to Harry's side.

Harry watched and when Louis opened the door, he accepted the hand offered and step down. Harry's eyes immediately went to the ground and he trailed behind Louis as Louis led them to the shoo front.

Flash, Flash, Flash.

"Louis, Louis! How does it feel to finally be matched!?" Flash, Flash, Flash.

"Harry! Are you disappointed with your match!?" Flash, Flash, Flash.

"Louis! Are you making Harry quit the band!?"

Flash, Flash, Flash.

"Louis! Will you make your sub quit so you can have better solos?!"

Hart tightened his grip on Louis' hand and pressed his lips together tightly to keep from snapping at the paps. Flash, Flash, Flash.

His dom could get many solos if he really wanted. In fact, Harry and Niall ended up singing many solos that were originally recorded by Louis. Louis said he believed that they deserved more recognition.

Flash, Flash, Flash.

"Harry! Would you wish for a dominant who wasn't so submissive?!"

Flash, Flash, Flash.

This time it was Louis' turn to tighten his grip on Harry's hand. Louis was far from submissive. Most of the media's view of Louis comes from early on. 18 year old Louis who didn't really feel the need to assert dominance in public. Louis was 20 now, and had no problem with publicly making sure a sub corrected a mistake.