eight.

1201 words, unedited

"I want, I want, I want, to be loved by—"

The harmony was interrupted with an ugly,"YYOOOuu!" from Niall, who immediately began to laugh.

The rest of the boys followed, laughing as they finished their rehearsal. They began walking backstage, they had only an hour and a half until the concert began.

"I'm excited for today!" Zayn exclaimed happily as he placed down his mic first on the table,"Jay is going to be here and I haven't seen him in two months!"

Harry set down his mic too,"That's great, Zayn! How long is he staying for?"

"He's not sure yet, but I'm looking forward to having him remove my collar tonight instead of having to do it myself." Zayn blushed lightly, being his hand up to stroke the material of his collar.

" Zayn blushed lightly, being his hand up to stroke the material of his collar

"I'm happy for you. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't see Lou every day." Harry said and then hummed in realization,"Guess I got lucky that he's my band mate, right?"

"I got lucky, too, love."

Harry jumped, the sudden voice next to his ear and the arms around his waist startling him,"Sir!" He giggled,"You scared me!"

"Sorry." Louis smiled,"Will you go to our dressing room and grab my towel? I'll be in the showers."

Harry nodded,"Of course, sir." He turned to Zayn,"I'll see you in a bit!" With that, he went to his and Louis' joint dressing room, leaving his dom and friend behind.

Zayn was about to head to his own dressing room when Louis stopped him,"Justin wanted me to tell you that he won't be able to come to the concert tonight b—"

"What?" Zayn said dejected,"But he promised!"

Louis narrowed his eyes at Zayn,"If you had left me finish, you would know that he'll be meeting you in your hotel room tonight. He expects you to wait for him and he asks that you have a meal ready for you both."

Zayn looked down at the ground in submission, having just been reprimanded,"Yes, Lou. I apologize for interrupting, I'll make sure to let my dominant know of my mistake."

Louis nodded,"Good. That was all, you can head to your dressing room now if you want."

Zayn nodded and left, sad that his dom wouldn't be watching the show like he had previously promised.

Louis watched him go before heading the the showers, where he knew Harry would be meeting him soon.