seven.

1483 words

-

That night, Louis was laying back on the headboard of the bed, watching as Harry picked out his outfit for tomorrow.

Harry hadn't even changed out of his clothes yet. He was still wearing his jeans and his t-shirt, though his shoes were gone.

Louis observed his sub, noticing that Harry was quiet, and not making conversation or any comments like he usually did.

"Harry?" Louis started,"Are you alright, love?"

Harry stayed silent for a few seconds, his back still facing Louis before slowly turning, clothes draped on his forearm,"No...I still feel like I've been the worst submissive today, Sir."

Louis sighed and patted the empty space next to him,"Come here, love. Leave the clothes on the chair."

Harry obeyed, making his way to his dom's side after he set the clothes down. Harry climbed up onto the bed to Louis' side. He sat back on his knees and placed his palms on his lap, his head bowed.

 He sat back on his knees and placed his palms on his lap, his head bowed

"Tell me why you feel that way, baby. Because I know I told you you shouldn't feel that way." Louis said, still in his laid back position. His back on the headboard and his legs stretched out in front of him.

Harry blushed lightly, his cheeks turning a slight pink, in embarrassment,"Sir, when you first discovered I was your submissive...you said that you wouldn't stand having your name slandered because of my actions...and that's exactly what just happened."

Louis hummed, studying Harry's figure,"I guess you're right. It won't matter what I say, every time the media says you 'disobey' it will be tied back to me. They will question my dominate abilities, as they have for years."

Harry frowned,"It's not fair to you, Sir. You deserve a better sub."

Louis was quick to yank Harry's hand from his lap and smack it,"You do not get to decide that." He said sternly,"I already told you once today that I decide those things. If I hear you talk lowly of yourself again, punishment will be much more severe. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, Sir." Harry whimpered out,"I understand."

"Good." Louis said much softer, bringing Harry's hand to his lips and planting a soft kiss onto it,"Now, I can see that you feel you deserve a punishment for what happened today."

Harry let out a sigh a relief, his dom knew exactly what he wanted. Harry didn't need to say it, his dom just knew,"Please, Sir."

Louis moved to the end of the bed, sitting up so his feet were on the ground,"Come here. Over my lap."

Harry rushed to do what his dom said, his heart beating rapidly in his chest. He was reviving his first punishment.

Once Harry was in position, Louis laid his hand on the bottom of Harry's spine.