ten.

Hi Erin

1270 words
-
Louis was kneeling next to the bathtub, making sure the water wasn't getting to hot or the bath overflowing.

The sound of water filling the tub was comforting. The steam coming from it making the bathroom nice and warm.

"Don't fall asleep." Louis chuckled when he noticed Harry nodding off on the toilet seat,"We need to get you in the bath."

Harry opened his eyes tiredly with a pout and he stomped his foot against the tiled floor,"Can bathe tomorrow."

Louis raised his eyebrow and stood up, crossing his arms and looking at Harry,"I get that you're tired, but that is no excuse to disrespect me or start acting like a brat. Perhaps I am being to lenient with you."

Harry immediately lowered his gaze to Louis feet and brought his hands to his lap, fiddling with his fingers,"I'm sorry, Lou. It won't happen again."

"Of course it won't." Louis turned back to the bath and turned off the faucet,"We'll be discussing new rules and punishments for you after the bath. After all, considering how hard you got over being flogged, I don't see many of the original punishments being anything less than a reward. And I will not be rewarding bad behavior."

"Yes, Sir." Harry nodded, now fully awake and nervous,"Sorry..."

Louis chose to ignore him in favor of checking the temperature of the water and then turning off the faucet,"Let's get your collar off for the bath, come here, Haz."

Harry stood up and walked towards Louis, tipping his head back a bit so that Louis could unbuckle his collar.

Louis unbuckled the collar and placed it next to the sink, he then brought his hands up to grab Harry's face, a hand on each side, putting their foreheads together,"We're gonna get in the bath and relax for a bit alright, love?"

"Yes, Lou." Harry said softly,"Sorry again."

Louis pecked Harry's cheek,"Just don't do it again. Come on, take of your robe and get in. Leave some room for me."

Harry pulled back and untied the robe, immediately letting it fall and pool around his feet. He followed his doms instructions and sank slowly into the bath, sighing in relief when the warm water made contact will his skin.

Louis quickly took of his clothes, eager to join his sub in the bath,"Make room for me behind you, love. Move over a bit, please."

Harry allowed room for Louis to slip in behind him, immediately connecting his back to Louis' chest, the warmth of both of their bodies combined a pleasant feeling.

There was a nice silence for a few minutes as they soaked, Harry leaning his head back, almost laying down on top of Louis. Not falling asleep, just enjoying the silence.

"How do you feel, love?" Louis asked, his arms wrapped around Harry, holding him close to his chest,"Was that reward good or was there anything that you would have wanted to change?"

"It was good, sir. It was perfect, I wouldn't change a thing."

Louis hummed, grabbing a sponge and soap,"Sit up, I'm gonna clean your back."

Harry followed orders, sitting up and giving Louis access to his back.

"Let me know if it stings too bad," Louis started running the sponge against Harry's back,"Some of these welts are really irritated, they should heal quickly though."

Harry hissed lightly every once in a while but sit still and allowed Louis to clean him.

"Are you really tired, love?" Louis asked,"If you are, we'll talk about the changes tomorrow."