eleven.

1208 words

Louis listened intently to Niall's advice over the phone.

"He's obviously not going to like all of the rules, Louis." Niall said,"If you believe the rules that you've came up with are for the best, stick with them."

"I just don't want him to think I don't take his feelings into consideration." Louis ran his hand through his hair,"But I also can't have the media shit talking me or him, mate."

"I know, mate." Niall sighed,"Shawn absolutely hates some of the rules I have for him but we have to do what we have to do to protect our privacy and our subs."

Louis groaned,"I know, I know. I hate this."

"Good luck, mate." Niall said,"See you at the studio."

"See you, Ni." Louis hung up and finally walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, where he had asked Harry to wait.

"Hi, Lou." Harry smiled.

"Hi, Love." Louis leaned over to kiss Harry's cheek,"Let's talk about those rules again, okay?"

Harry bit his lip nervously and nodded,"Yes, Sir."

Louis nodded,"Okay. This is a new rule and before I tell you, I want you to know that what happened with Kimmel was in no way your fault and you broke no rules previously in place."

Harry began to tap his foot, listening to his dom and paying him full attention.

"I want you to ask before you talk in interviews." Louis said,"I know it's not ideal," He reached for Harry's hand and squeezed,"But it's for the best for our image."

"Lou, I don't—" Harry's eyes were wide,"Zayn—"

"Is not my sub. I am not responsible for his rules, I only make sure he follows the rules given by his dominant." Louis said sternly,"I'm sorry, love. But this is the way it has to be."

"How do I...ask?" Harry sounded sad, his voice low and sounding a little defeated.

"It'll be subtle. Tap my palm twice, I'll tap back for yes. If I do nothing, it'll be a no. If you do not ask permission, I will gag you for the rest of the interview." Louis sighed,"I wouldn't much enjoy that so please, ask."

"Yes, Lou."

"Another new rule, do not talk to any doms that don't give you permission to do so. You're a celebrity, if you talked to them without explicit permission, it'd be on the news in seconds."

"I understand." Harry said,"I would never do that."

"Good. As for punishments, instead of spankings, et cetera, I'll take away privileges. This involves phone, clothing choice, TV, laptop, collar, sharing a room, etc. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Lou." Harry bit his lip,"Can I still communicate with fans?"

"It will depend on the circumstances. Our meet and greets and concerts, yes. If we run into them, ask."

Harry nodded, happy with that outcome,"Okay."

"Come on, let's head to the studio now that we have that established."

The five boys were in a studio, 4 in the lounge area and Niall in the recording booth.

"Your turn, Liam!" Niall stepped out of the recording booth,"Live While We're Young!"

Louis laughed,"Yes, Nialler!!"

Harry tapped Louis shoulder, grabbing his attention away from Niall,"Can I go get some coffee?"