9-Lobelia and Blondes

Kaito's POV

I stood following Haruhi out of the host club. My uniform started flowing after we got out of the school into wind. A smile graced my face. My long hair that went to my hips started flowing behind me thanks to the wind. Haruhi mumbled, "Why do they always send us to get instant coffee?" I said, "Cause we waste the least time at the store. Also I'm supposed to be the chef." I also like spending time with you, I like your personality.

-----

We were walking back when Haruhi almost dropped stuff. I ended up moving to help her but someone else did. "Why such a fair maiden." the girl said. I stared at her confused. She kept a grip on Haruhi while two others gently grabbed my hands. The girl with Haruhi said towards me, "Fair maidens it's so nice to see you. You're both gorgeous."

I noticed the Lobelia uniforms. I said, "I-I must go to my c-club." The blonde looked at that girl, "Benibara, should we escort her there?" She smiled, "Yes of course Chizuru, Hinako let us take her to her club." Haruhi said, "We'll be okay." Benibara looked at us, "Oh you're in the same club! They're so lucky to have you maidens!"

-----

We opened the doors to the host club and the girls went in singing, "Lobelia." I sighed, "W-Why?" Benibara came to me, "Fair maiden, it is art!" I said, "O-Oh." The twins called out, "Are you okay Ki?" Benibara said, "I'm sorry fair maiden. Ki is it?"

I said, "Don't." She stood frozen while the other two girls looked shocked. Then she coughed trying to cover herself up. She continued to explain she was determined to take Haruhi and me to her school. I'm not leaving. They're more drama than these guys.

They did ended up shocking Tamaki so much that he fell asleep. I went over to him as Tamaki placed a pink blanket on him. I gently ruffled his hair, "It'll be okay." Kyoya talked to the ladies and eventually Honey chimed in. Eventually everyone had spoke and Tamaki burst up awake again.

He immediately went on about chivalry. Hmm... Maybe one day I'll have my knight in shining armor. Hmm, that's an interesting thought.

-----

Lobelia came swirling in again with Haruhi . Benibara grabbed Haruhi, "Please tell us you've chosen to transfer." Haruhi stared as the guys came out dressed as women. Well, except Mori.

I sat at a table admiring the scene. I I get pictures of Mitsukuni like that he'll remember it forever. Tamaki's voice made loud claims while the twins and Mitsukuni chased Haruhi around the room. I sighed and sat down on a couch. Haruhi ended up telling Benibara. "No."

Then she turned to me with a hopeful look, "Fair maiden?" Chizuru shook her head, "Benibara." Benibara exclaimed, "Well, your answer." I said, "N-no." This caused her to exclaim, "This won't be the last you see of us!" Then they took their exit twirling out.

Mitsukuni came over to me still in his pink dress and wig. Everyone had went to change but him and Tamaki. And Tamaki was talking excitedly to Haruhi. He asked, "Do I look pretty sis?" I smiled, "Of course." He headed off to the changing rooms.

I stared around. Soon enough Tamaki came over to me. He smiled, "You outshine my looks with your own feminine beauty." I said, "Um, thanks?" He ran away giddy and I just sighed watching him go.

I went into a changing room with my bag. I had brought a pink tank top and was going to leave my black leggings on, that I wore under my dress to school. I took off the dress and was left in my black sports bra.

I sighed and grabbed out my tank top. Then I heard the curtain rattle, "Yeah Haruhi?" I'm not surprised she's an A cup while I'm a B cup. I turned to face her, "Haruhi?" Then I saw Tamaki with a very red face matching his red dress.