13-Malls and Family

Kaito's POV

I woke up to Mitsukuni jumping on my bed. I gently sat up a little. I asked, "What is it Mitsukuni?" I know he realized I really wasn't happy about him waking me. I had stayed up late sparring with Chika and was hoping to rest.

He excitedly said, "We're going to a commoners supermarket!" I questioned, "Why?" He said, "Tamaki planned it! Come on Ki let's go!" I sighed throwing off my covers. I grumbled, "Fine. But you better get me a pink lollipop."

-----

I was wearing a knee length pink dress that had pockets and black wedges. I had left my hair down and it cascaded down to my hips. Eventually we arrived after picking up Kyoya. To say the least he wasn't happy about being woken up either.

I had my pink cotton candy lollipop in my mouth. I drug my phone out of my pocket. When I looked up everyone had went away except Tamaki. Mitsukuni?! Takashi?! Also I thought Tamaki was packing Kyoya?! He smiled, "Kaito let's walk together."

We walked beside each other I questioned, "Where's Mitsukuni and Takashi?" He stated, "They went to explore." I nodded my head, still why wouldn't they say anything? I looked at a small stall that had bracelets. I glanced at them, they're cute.

My eyes glued to a shiny pink one. I grabbed my wallet out of my pocket. I stared and the small thin black wallet. When I went to open I felt a hand on top of mine. I stared at Tamaki, "If you want one I can get it for you." I said, "I-I'm fine, I brought my wallet."

He said, "Kaito, just let me." I nodded, "O-okay..." I felt the blush creeping on my cheeks. The lady asked, "Which one?" I said, "T-the shiny p-pink one." She pointed at it, "This one?" I nodded my head yes. She said, "600 yen." (5.39 US, 4.76 Euro) Tamaki handed her a 10,000 yen (89.86 US, 79.30 Euro) bill.

She smiled and handed him his change and the bracelet. As we walked away and stared at the next stall he handed it to me. I smiled, "I'll pay you back Tamaki." He shook his head no, "I was glad to Kaito." My face still feels hot and that did not help.

-----

We watched a play on the roof. Tamaki and Antoinette were right near each other. Afterwards I ended up sitting on a bench waiting for him to get back. When he got back he started spouting about how he had lost Kyoya. He ran off then I started giggling when the announcement of Kyoya's description was read for the center to hear. Mitsukuni walked beside me as we were behind the twins and Takashi.

Mitsukuni said, "Have fun with Tama-chan?" I said, "A little, he really wanted to buy this bracelet for me. That brought my new bracelet to Mitsukuni's attention. He said, "Well he got it right, you love pink." Mitsukuni said, "You and Tama-chan are alike." I said, "How?"

Mitsukuni's POV

You and Tamaki are alike cause you both have a crush on one another. I doubt you'll realize it. Even though we're both good at seeing it about others and realizing others true selves. Well you can't realize yourself. I said, "I don't know. I guess it's cause it's like you're both fairy tale characters. You're the princess and he's the prince."

Kaito's POV

I giggled at Mitsukuni's description. I said, "I feel more like a maid. I'm no princess. Yet yeah, you're right. He treats himself and acts like a prince."

We arrived and I watched Antoinette lick Tamaki's face, her big red bow swaying. I stared at my bracelet. I wonder if Kyoya left?

-----

I went into Tamaki's house with him beside me. I smiled to the maids, "H-hello." I went upstairs with him to his room. After we got the door closed we sat on his bed. He said, "I'm glad you got to come over." I rubbed the back of my neck, "Mitsukuni insisted." He said, "Let's play a game, how about checkers?"

-----

It was about three hours later and we had played 15 games of checkers, me winning 9 of them. I said, "It's getting late, I'll call my ride." We sat chatting till my ride got their. After a bit it was time to go. We went downstairs and we gave each other a hug goodbye. I guess I am glad I choose to go to the mall.

-----

I noticed a brown haired boy slightly taller than Mitsukuni. After Mitsukuni jumped back it confirmed my suspicion, Yasuchika. He had on the Ouran's middle school uniform on. Mitsukuni had separated over to him.

They stood in the grass staring each other down. Everyone seemed tense, excluding Takashi and Kyoya. Well I know these can be nuclear but my gosh. I watched the family tradition occur in front of me, that I didn't participate in. And as I expected, Mitsukuni won.

Chika's pant legs were stuck to the ground with shirikengs. After the fight I found out Chika was spiteful cause of the karate club at the middle school. They talked of Mitsukuni's greatness and that made him feel lower. Ouch... I wonder what that makes me?

I smiled at how he kept challenging honey. Mitsukuni is always one step ahead. Yet Chika will never give up. But I gave him respect that he wants martial arts to be serious. In the end Mitsukuni is a lot stronger than Chika. Of course that includes me as well.

I was walking Chika to the high school gates. Chika glanced at me, "Why do you stick around him?" I gently smiled, "Well he's always tried to stand up for me Yasuchika. Chika, it's rough. Unlike you two I can't be part of the family tradition. Father sees me as lowly, I remember the day I was excluded."

I sighed and stared at the clouds, "You know, I try to stay positive. I just can't all the time. Father sent me away for two years. I'm too weak in his eyes. When we became black belts at the same time... Father was terribly upset with me, cause I'm older. I should have earned it before you in his eyes, specifically two years."

He looked at me, "So you stick to him cause he's a safety blanket? Ki I can protect you too." I held a carefree smile, "I know." He said, "I know you don't see him as a monster, but he is." I sighed, "Mitsukuni isn't a monster. He's just strong and likes sweets."

Chika shook his head, "No way." I said, "You know that description kind of fits me too." I said, "You have to let people be themselves. And if you get to be part of their life, that's the good thing." He glanced at me, "Kaito?"

I giggled, "I know, too crazy? Huh?" Chika shook his head then smiled and waved goodbye as he walked out the gates, "Not at all sis."