20-The Future

Hina's POV

I'm not to sure what anyone would think of my parents when I reached high school in class 1-A in Ouran Academy. Daughter of the head master and daughter of a female world known martial artist. Yet that stuff is somewhat typical for this school...

My brother Hisako being in 3-A. This is apparently what it was like when mom and uncle Mitsukuni were in high school somewhat. Yet mom had lived in America for two years starting 2-A. Mom has never told me why she spent those years in America.

Dad is overly doting while mom is somewhat standoffish. My little sister Hanata will be in high school next year. Hisako chose to lean towards mom's family, the Haninozuka's. I am the next in line to be this school's headmaster. I want to, I'm just not sure I'm ready for it.

I plan to be a good fighter and a smart headmaster. I have no clue how to balance that... Yet high school is the last stepping stone. I stared at the pink school we pulled up to. I stared at the pale grey uniform dress I had on. (The yellow dress yet pale grey instead of yellow.) Hisako sat by me in his dark blue uniform. (Dark blue instead of pale blue.)

We got out of the limo. I said, "So 1-A." He nodded, "Yeah. Come to my club after school. You've got momma's voice right? Or is that Hanata?" I said, "We both do Hisako." He said, "Alright. Well my club is in music room 3." I said, "Fine, but if I don't like it I won't come back there again."

He nodded, "I get it." I confidently clutched my bag, "See you then." He asked, "Do you need help to your class?" I shrugged, "I'll be fine."

--memory--

Dad sat across from me in his home office. His blonde hair flowing and a light smile on his face. He said, "Do you want to be the next headmaster? You're big brother no longer wants the position."

I said, "Y-yes! I do. Can I?" He smiled brightly, "Well of course you can. I'll start teaching you more about it when you start high school." I nodded smiling, "Okay."

--end memory--

My golden blonde hair matched mom's while my siblings matched dad's pale blonde. Hisako and I had dads blue/violet eyes while Hanata had mom's amber brown ones.

I went to my class 1-A and met a boy, Kyano Ootori. I chose that I'd become best friends with him. I invited him to come with me after school. The boy with Raven hair and shiny glasses agreed.

-----

I stood outside music room 3. There was a crowd of girls outside it. I stared in confusion at them. What is Hiskao's club again? I stared at the door as it opened. Then I went up to it as it had closed again after the girls rushed in. Kyano said, "Wait Suoh..."

It was to late, I had already opened the door. Flower petals flew out towards me, "What is..." I stared at a Hisako. He stated, "Men we have a first time guest." Guest? I said, "Explain." I stared at his blue/violet eyes.

Another black haired boy with glasses stared at me, "Alright, welcome to the host club. Nice to see you Hina and Kyano." I recognized him as Kyo Ootori, Hisako's best friend. Are Kyano and Kyo brothers?! Well they're both Ootori's so probably. I asked, "A host club?"

Kyo pointed, "Hiro is the devilish type..." The boy with orange hair posed with a pale orange rose. (Hikaru's son.) Kyo pointed to a girl with a short bob of her her orange hair, "Kasana is the spice type." Kasana posed with a light yellow rose. (Kaoru's daughter.)

He continued, "Kya is the cute type." A brown haired girl with long hair and a neat prim dress posed with a pink rose held by both her hands. (Also an Ootori.) (A/n: Even though it doesn't affect anything yet this chapter really Haruhi ended up with Kyoya.)

He gestured to Tomo, a relative of mine, "Tomo is the strong and silent type." Tomo calmly held a dark blue rose in front of his chest." He smiled slightly, "I'm the cool type." He held out a purple rose.

He then stated, "Or would you prefer Hisako..." Hisako said, "I'm the princely type." I said, "You're in the club mom and dad used to be in." I was sure my eyes were wide.

I heard Kyano, "This is the school's famous host club, for both the men and the ladies." Hisako said, "Now my question for you is will you become the club's singer?"

-----

I sat at the small supper table. Mom and dad sat at the heads. Hisako one one side with an empty chair beside him. Hanata and me on the other. Dad had a bright smile, "Tell me about your days at school today."

Hanata said, "There is a new girl from America named Candy in my class. Besides that I joined the drama club." He said, "Very interesting. I'll be sure to attend your plays." Hisako stated, "Same as normal."

I said, "Hisako asked me to become the singer for the host club." Dada said, "Sweetie, it's the same as what you used to do. Well baby, take your time if you need it. It's up to you. You know both you girls have beautiful voices. I love to hear you girls sing."

Mom stated, "That's good, it sounds like everyone had exciting days." I know mom loves us. Yet I'm not sure I'll ever figure out why she tries to keep us distant. I can tell it hurts and bothers her.

A/n: First off I'm sorry this was delayed for so long. I know it's been a bit. The bonus for you guys is in Author's Insights. 4-Honey's Sweet Baby Sister~ Signs of Attraction, Family Life and It. I know some people won't read it, that's fine too. This story makes me happy. I hope it does the same for you readers. Sorry this is one entire week behind when I thought it would be published. Sorry for the delay.
Sincerely, kate_inspired