Chapter 9

*not edited

Sophia's Pov

[3 weeks later...]

It's been 3 weeks.

3 whole weeks since I've been married to this jerk. 2 weeks since I've been trapped in his stupid mansion.

Since we've been married, we've never talked except for him yelling at me.

I didn't even do anything wrong.

I just hate him!!!!!

I hate this!!!

Anyway it was down in the kitchen making breakfast, since the maids refused to serve me breakfast. I don't care though. Taking two slice of bread, I took some nutella butter and smear some on both slice of bread before placing them face down on each other.

I then went into the refrigerator and took out two eggs. Cracking open the egg, I threw it in a bowl before beating it with an egg beater and then add my ingredients inside. I then turn on the stove. Placing a frying pan on top, I took a little scoop of butter before throwing it into the pan.

When the oil was heated, I throw the egg inside and stir it until it was cooked. Taking a spoon, I took the egg out and placed it into a plate before frying some bacon to go with it.

After the bacon was cooked, I took it out and placed it in the same plate. Opening the refrigerator, I took out a bottle of orange juice before throwing out some in a cup.

Smiling at me work, I took my food and sat at the table and digged in.

Yummy...

I continued to eat as my eyes scanned the room. That's when I saw a group of maids, whispering something to themselves while the looked at me.

Are they gossiping about me?

Ehh...I don't care

...

One of the Maid's Pov

"Who's that?" I whispered. There was a very beautiful girl siting at the table eating. I've never seen her before. Maybe she's another hoe Jacob brought home.

"That's Master's wife." My friend, Serina responded to me quietly.

"Wife?" I asked surprised. I didn't know master was married. Since when?

"Yes." She responded while we both looked at her. It's like she notice but didn't care.

"She very beautiful! And quite kind too!" My other friend, May said while looking at Jacob's so called 'wife'

"No she's not! I bet she did plastic surgery and she's not kind!" My other friend Jacklin said and I give her a confused look.

"Why say so?"

"Because I heard that she's a gold digger. She only married Master for money. There's also a saying that she slept with master's grandfather so that she could get married to Master" Jacklin responded and I looked at her with wide eyes.