Chapter 21

A/N: So...I'm still a little tired from the trip but I'm better now after taking a longggg nap. Before you read, I just want to thank you guys for understanding me! You guys are my best readers yet and you're amazing!💞

Thank you...

I won't keep you waiting now...

Enjoy~

*Not edited.

Sophia's Pov.

"Where's everyone going?" I asked Nicholas. I haven't too long woke up and had come outside only to see majority of people walking away from the camp. They were headed south, towards a river.

"Oh their going to have a morning swim by river side. They usually do this on Saturday mornings." Nicholas respond and I nodded my head while looking at the people that were heading to the river sider. That sounds fun.

"Want me to take you there?" He asked and I give him a happy smile before responding.

"Yes please!"

"Okay, then....let's go" he said and we both walk to the river side. I was surprised at the amount of people that were there. Kids, adults and even elders. They were all in the water playing.

Looking around as they all played, my eyes suddenly spotted Jacob. He was already looking at me but averted his eyes when he saw me looking at him.

"Want to go for a swim?" Nicholas voice pulled me out of my daze and I averted my eyes to him before shaking my head no.

"Come on! It's gonna be fun!" He said and I because to decided whether to go or not. "I'll juts have to take you then" he said and I was suddenly taken into his arms.

"Nicholas! Put me down!" I shout as he head for the water with me in his arms.

"What did you say?" He asked so as if he didn't hear me just now.

"No!! Put me down!" I repeated while trying to get out of his trip but it was too late. He leg go of me and I scream out as my body had contact with the water and I went under.

Swimming to the surface, I took a deep breath while trying to catch u breath and my eyes immediately looked for Nicholas.

"Looking for me?" He chuckled and I send him a glare before swimming towards him.

"Why did you do that?!"

"Tell me, how's the water?" He asked totally ignoring my question and I growl at him.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" I asked and pulled him into the water with me.

Laughing out, I watched as he swam to the surface before he began laughing with me. "How's the water?" I send his question back to him while laughing and he playfully glared at me.

"I'll get you!" He said and I swam off trying to not get caught and I didn't. "You need to try harder" I said when I saw an exhausted expression in his face.

"You just wait!" He said after catching his breath and he swam of to get me and succeeded this time.

"Finally got you" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waits and I try to get out of his grip but failed. He then lift me up and throw me into the water again then laughed.