Chapter 38

Not edited*

Sophia's Pov.

"madam, dinner is ready" one of the maids announced and I got up before entering the kitchen. Taking some food out, I walked back into the living room and sat down while I watched the TV and ate my dinner in silence.

After I was done eating, I washed the dishes before I sat again in the living room. I've decided to wait up for Jacob tonight. But when did I get so close to him? I could remember a few weeks ago I hate him.

What's gotten into me?

Maybe I'm more comfortable and close to him because he treats me better than before....

Yeah maybe...

Pushing that thought away, I averted my focus back to the TV.

DING DONG!

The door bell was suddenly heard and I frown before getting up to answer the door. It was almost nine in the night. Who could that be?

Exiting the living room, I walked to the door before opening it and completely froze when I saw my dad standing in front of the door.

"D-dad?" I asked confused why he would be here and he stepped in the house without my consent.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I locked the door and turned around to face him. His eyes were busily scanning the house while he stood, arms crossed.

"I need a favor from you" he responded while his eyes continue to scanned the house and I still had a confused look on my face.

"What is it?" I asked and he finally averted his eyes to me. I watched as his eyes shamelessly scanned me from top to bottom before he finally looked at my face.

"I need you to lend me one million dollars" he responded again and I looked at him with wide eyes.

One million dollars he said? Where the hell will I find that much money from?

"I-I can't give it to you" I decline his request.

"Why?! You have a billionaire husband for God's sake. It won't matter of you take a million from him, will it?" He asked now glaring at me and I sigh.

"That's not my money dad. It's Jacob's. If you want to borrow money....go ask him, not me"

"But your his wife! You know he wouldn't lend me without wanting something in return or some shit, right? He won't f**king care is you ask for it though, would he?" He asked and I mentally rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm not asking Jacob for a million dollars dad! As I said earlier, If you want to borrow money from him, go ask him your self!" He said back a little louder and I was surprised at myself.

I've always known me as a person who's quiet and would never talk back to my parents but why now?

"Did you just raised your voice at me?!!" He asked. He was now boiling in anger.

"Yes....so?" I asked now folding my arms and sending a glare at him.

"Look at me you f**king bitch!! You're gonna ask him for one million and it's final. If you dare disobey my order....I'll make sure I f**king kill you myself!!!" He threatened and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Sorry dad but your rules don't apply to me anymore"

"You!!!! If I had known that you would have turn out just like your f**king mom, that whore, I would have set her up for abortion a long time ago!!!!" he yelled at me and I felt a sudden anger inside of me when he called my mom a whore.