Chapter 29

*Not edited.

Jacob's Pov.

"You should lay down. I'll send up one of my maids to bring up breakfast for you" I said to her and she just nodded her head while looking away from me.

Yes, I can't believe I'm treating her this good and if you're asking....yes, I'm dead right angry at Violet for acting like she did today.

"I'll be in my office. If you need anything....tell me right away" I said to her and she nodded still looking away. It's like she's trying to avoid me.

Sighing, I turned around and walked to the door. Exiting the bedroom, I stopped when I saw Violet walking towards me.

"J-Jacob....I'm sorry" she said as she slowly lift her hands to touch mine and I felt my blood boil just looking at her face.

"I need some time alone Violet" I said to her and walked passed her but stopped when I felt hands on my arms.

"Don't be angry at me" she said---more like whispered. Turning around, I looked at her red eyes and tear stained face.

"I just need sometime alone" I said to her after I averted my eyes from her and gently pulled my arms away from her.

"T-then how about I make you something to make up for what I did?" She asked and I sigh. Can't she understand me?

"No Viol---"

"Come on Jacob. Please~" she begged and I sigh again. "Just let me make you something" she said and literally pulled me towards her room.

"Sit" she said and left the room.

Rubbing my temple in frustration, I just stared at the door as my mind went back to Sophia. I hope she's eating. She still looks weak but dang, I was surprised at how she fought Violet. She looked pretty angry. And I was angry too. I was angry at the way Violet talked to her.

And what am I even doing in her room?

Getting up, I quickly walked to the door and opened it, freezing when I saw Violet almost at the door with a tray in her hands.

"I'm back" she smiled at me then frown when she saw me at the door. "Were you going to leave?" She asked and I mentally rolled my eyes at her.

I watched as she put down the tray before walking back to me . "I want to be alone Violet" I said to her and pushed pass her to leave but suddenly felt her hands on me, stopping me.

"Please don't leave Jacob! please! Let me make up for what I did" she said and pulled me back to the bed.

"I-I'm sorry. I was jealous because she was sleeping in your bed. I-I thought the two of you were sleeping together" she said while looking to the ground before continuing.

"I didn't mean to fight her Jacob. I just wanted to scare her so she'll never sleep in your bed again"

"But you shouldn't have done that" I said to her and she let out a loud sigh.

"I-I know but I was jealous. Look Jacob, it's okay of you don't forgive me yet but just sit and let me make up for what I did. Please!" She begged and I sigh before hesitantly giving in.

"Fine but this doesn't means I forgive you" I said and she nodded before bringing the tray of food to me.

"I made this earlier today. Try it" she said and I took a spoon in my mouth. It don't taste bad...