Chapter Two

Jay:

"Jay who could that be?"Bey held her hand on my chest looking at the door.

"I don't know, baby. Stay here,"I whispered as the violent banging continued. I slowly got up and walked to the door. I opened it and immediately felt a pair of hands around my neck. My arms flailed around until I grabbed Mr Andrew's neck while Bey screamed and tried to get in between. He backed me up into the wall yet I found the strength to push him off me.

"I'll kill you!"he growled.

"I told you I couldn't do it..I don't love Eva, you can't make me,"I massaged my neck as Bey stood in front of me.

"You left my daughter for this whore!"the minute he said that I charged towards him and punched him in his eye.

"Jay no!"Bey grabbed my arm and backed me into the wall. "Stop please! What happened to new beginnings?"she whispered. I calmed myself down looking into her eyes and remembered that we were starting over.

"New beginnings?"Mr Andrew staggered to his feet. "How long have you been planning this? Betraying my daughter? After everything she's done for you,"he winced as he touched his eye.

"Please leave,"Bey asked him.

"You don't compare to my daughter,"he snared at Bey.

"A strand of her hair is worth more than your daughter. Don't fucking talk to her like that,"I glared at him.

"What is going on?"our moms walked in with Shaq, our siblings and Kelly as the door was open.

"He was just leaving,"Bey folded her arms.

"I swear to God if you laid a hand on my son and daughter I will lay your ass in a grave my damn self. Get the hell out,"my mom squared up to Mr Andrew.

"You're not getting away with this,"he grumbled.

"Man just get out,"Sammy grabbed his collar and pushed him outside. Shaq ran towards us and we hugged him.

"Are you okay baby?"Bey asked him and he nodded.

"There's some things that we have to share with y'all,"I stood up straight. They all sat down on the couches and waited for us to say something. Ma picked up the baby scans and eyed it.

"You're pregnant?"Shilo raised her eyebrows and we nodded.

"Just over three months,"Bey confirmed. "But there's a possibility that the baby isn't a Carter,"she swallowed hard and I rubbed her back because I knew this was difficult for her.

"It could be Jared's?"Mama Tina rubbed her hands on the couch and Bey nodded.

"Who's Jared?"Sammy questioned.

"Ex,"I sat down and pulled Bey down to sit on my lap.

"It's obvious that y'all are getting back together anyway,"Solo crossed her legs.

"Obviously we have to find out the paternity of the baby but that'll have to be when he or she gets here. Either way the baby's mine regardless,"I made it clear to them. "I know there's emotions flying around which is understandable but I want us all to stay and stick together as a family because we all need each other and when the Culhanes come with their flames we gotta bring our fire. We can't let them break us,"I looked at them all.

"I'm really sorry everyone. Mama Gloria, I'm really sorry,"Bey apologised.

"It's alright Beyoncé. We just have to move forward and stay close together,"Ma assured her.

"So what's happening now? Your stuff is still at your house and her family is probably at the hotel too, social media outlets are definitely going to catch wind of this and her stepdad is on the hunt for your head,"Kelly crossed her legs.

"Jay you've also got the club with Eva and I don't think she'll let go as easy as you'll think,"Shilo rubbed her head.

"Let's just take a time out for the next few days. The man just left a woman at their wedding and talked another out of flying out to Cali,"Sammy chuckled. "We'll leave y'all to it. I'll stop by and get some of your stuff from the hotel,"he stood up.

"Thanks man,"I chuckled at him and the others followed suit standing up and hugging us. They left the house leaving me with the two most important people in my life.

"Are you okay Shaquille?"Bey asked him.

"What does this mean for us? Are we a family or not?"he asked.

"We'll always be a family son. Your mom and I are just taking it slow but we are a family. Are you excited about the baby?"I explained to him and he nodded with a smile.

"The baby's gonna look fly like me,"he grinned and we laughed.

"You can come to us for anything Shaquille. We're still your parents no matter what and we love you no matter what. Okay?"Bey reassured him.

"I know mom. I love y'all too,"he hugged us both. "What are we doing for the rest of the day?"

"We're just going to relax for the rest of the day with no interruptions. Just me, my queen, my prince and my precious princess,"I pulled them closer to me.

"Who says it's a girl?"Bey raised her eyebrows.

"I do, I can feel it,"I nodded smirking.

"Imagine if it's twins,"Shaq laughed.

"Baby let's not go there,"Bey laughed.

Sammy came round soon enough to drop off some of my clothes from the hotel and we unwinded by just sitting in front of the tv eating leftover cake from mine and Shaq's birthday.

"Jay,"Bey caught my attention. She showed me her phone and there were multiple videos of me and Bey at the airport. Social media outlets like Hollywood Unlocked and TMZ were all over it and although I knew that Bey wasn't bothered about people hating on her, she didn't like everyone knowing her personal business and it seemed ironic that it was in the middle of an airport but it was true.

"Don't stress over it Bey, come on,"I pecked her soft lips and she lightly smiled. The only reason this was turning into a big deal on social media was because of my fame and notoriety.

The Culhanes weren't going to let this die down as well. They were out for my head and they wouldn't stop unless they got revenge. As much as I wanted to ignore them and protect my family from whatever they were planning, I knew that sooner or later I'd have to come face to face with Eva herself and talk about the situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Notes:

I'm so sorry for not updating in literally a month. I've been going through some tough things n it's been one thing after the other dealing w/ family and exams. I'm gonna try and keep a schedule or calendar so I don't ghost again.

1) Do you think the Carters will accept the baby as their potential family?

2) Does Mr Andrew have a right to be angry?

3) What do you think the Culhanes will try and do?

4) Jay has already accepted the baby but is it worth taking a paternity test?

Cheers to Love, Life and Blessings,

CBaby_X❤️