Amai Odayaka

I woke up early like normal so I could make my way to Tarro's house on time. Even though I kept my cool long enough to walk him home the other day, I don't think I'd be able to do it again. Plus, today I have to keep a special eye on him. According to Info-chan she said a new girl by the name of Amai Odayaka is starting at our school today. She got in because the cooking club leader (Kokona Haruka) was no longer there and they needed a new one. However, if she even dares to try and take my Senpai then they'll need to start from square one again. Once I make sure my Senpai safely makes it to his normal morning spot I decide to talk a walk around the school to try and find this new girl. I check the cooking club, classrooms, infirmary, and teachers lounge before finally doubling back to the fountain. I walk through the double doors to get to the courtyard and that's when I see a new face. A brown haired girl with brown eyes and an apron. My heart filled with hatred as soon as I saw her, because out of everything she could've done when I found her...she chose to talk to my Senpai. I go to the nearby tree and hide behind it to listen into their conversation.
"Wow, so this place has a reputation, huh?" She asks.
"Yeah, but thankfully Osana was arrested so all the crazies have left town." Taro smiles.
"That's good to hear. Say, would you mind if I sat with you at lunch today?"
"Sure, I don't mind at all."
That's when the bell rang to dismiss us for class. I stalk the girl all the way to the classroom right under Senpai's. I then head to my classroom.
[Lunch Time]
I head up to the rooftop and wait for Amai and Senpai to arrive. After a few short moments the smell of a homemade bento box fills the air. Store bought bento boxes are hard to smell from far away, that's how I knew it was homemade when Amai and Taro come to the roof. I sit on the other side of the wall from them, that way I'm able to listen into their conversation.
"Wow, that smells good Odayaka."
"Thanks, it's homemade."
"I wish my mom made me homemade meals." He chuckles.
"Oh, my mom didn't make this. I did."
"Woah, that's impressive!"
"Yeah...s-say," she stutters, "W-Wanna try a bite?"
"A-Are you sure?"
"Yeah." She says cheerfully.
"Then sure, why not."
I hear her feed him a spoonful of her bento box. If she is so proud of them...maybe that's where I take her down.
"Wow! That's really good Odayaka!"
"Thanks. Today was fun."
That's when I look at the clock. Lunch is only twenty minutes and I guess they spent the good chunk of it coming to the roof.
"It was." Taro says, "Wanna eat with me again tomorrow?"
"I'd love to, but I should stay in the club and prepare the snacks."
"What about the day after?"
"Sure."
The bell then rang and we made our way to class. I, however, asked for a pass to the science room to work on a project. I was ahead of the class anyhow so my teacher didn't have a problem with it. I then head to the science room and grab some chemicals. When the teacher asked why I needed them I said it was a secret project I was making for them, so they quickly okayed my usage. After some reading online I finally decided to mix antifreeze with a students perfume that was sitting out on the table. Once the chemicals we're all properly mixed I put the mixture into a small bottle and shook it gently. This outta kill her for sure. I then put everything away and head back to class. I'll have to do it at lunch tomorrow...when she's all alone.
[Lunch Time: Tomorrow]
I head down the staircase and make my way to the supply closet to the right. Once inside I grab one of the old portable radios and head down the hallway to the cooking club. I see her sent her lunch on the table and I turn on the radio. I set it two doors down and hide behind the courtyard door. She comes out and walks past the courtyard doors to turn it off. I sneak past her and head into the club. I hear her stop the radio so I quickly pour the substance into her bento and head out the other door as she walks in. I then glance back in to watch her as she takes a bite.
"This," she coughs, "tastes a little..."
She then grabs her throat as she starts coughing uncontrollably. Within the next few seconds...she dies. I then smirk and head back up to my classroom.
[After School]
I follow Senpai to the fountain to see him open his class book and start reading. He's so dreamy...he's..a student suddenly starts screaming. Taro stand up quickly and turns to the clubs hallway.
"What's going on?" He asks.
We then a see a teacher quickly run across the courtyard so Taro and I, closely behind, run to the disturbance. We're lead to the cooking club room to be met with Amai's dead body.
"How tragic, why would anyone do this? You there!" Says a teacher, who points to Senpai, "Tell the gym teacher to close the gates until the police get here!"
"Yes ma'am!"
Taro then runs out, going right past me. Great, now I have to wait until the investigation ends. After about 5 minutes the police show up and come the scene. The look at the body and diagnose poisoning as the cause of her dead, but can't find the bottle of where the poison came from. They then question all students including me but don't come up with enough evidence to perform an arrest. The police then pack up their investigation and the students are free to leave. Because he was shaken Senpai decides to head home, so I follow him until he makes it home safely before returning to my own. I lay on my bed and relax with a deep breath. Senpai will be..my phone buzzes. Not again..
-----------
Info-chan: Amai...she died today.

Ayano: Yes, her bento had an extra...spice added. Can I help you?

Info-chan: More like I can help you.

Info-chan: While you were busy at lunch another girl approached Mr. Yamada.

Ayano: When will they learn to leave him alone? Who was it?

Info-chan: With as quick as you took down Amai I'm sure this girl won't be a threat at all.

Info-chan: Her name is...Kizana Subono. She's in the drama club.

Ayano: Then when they perform next...it'll be her final curtain call.