Asu Rito

I shove my phone into my pocket and glare hard at the girl named Asu Rito. I sneak a little closer so I can't hear their conversation.
"Ah come on, you could so do it. What, are you chicken?" She giggles.
"Chicken? No. I just don't know if the sports club is right for me? Why do you want me to join anyhow?"
"Because, you've got promise. I can tell you've got the fire and muscle in you. Plus I think you're pretty damn cute and this could help us get closer."
"Y-You think I'm cute?" He blushes.
"Sure. Say, wanna go on a date sometime?"
My face turns fire engine red and I can feel the last of humanity fading. I don't care how many more I have to kill anymore...I won't ever put with this. HE IS MINE. Senpai will be mine...he doesn't have a choice.
"I-I don't know.." he says shyly.
Good, he better decline her. What a whore. Thinking she can take my man? Well she's clearly mistaken. With being the sports club leader she'll be hard to get to...but nothing can stop me now. I'll kill her one way or another!
"Ah, come on." She grins.
"Let me think on it." He smiles.
"Fair enough. Let me know by Friday, okay?"
"Okay."
They both then stand up and start heading to class. I follow Senpai to his class before heading to the Info club where Info-chan resides. I knock lightly on the door.
"Can I help you?" She says through the door.
"I need a pass out of class. Just for the first half of the day."
"Here, this should help you. But of course, I want 5 panty shots in return." She says darkly.
"Very well. They'll be delivered after lunch." I respond annoyed.
She then slips a pass under the door and I quickly retrieve it. I then head to my class and show my teacher the note. She nods me off and I leave the classroom. I head straight to the first floor and start scoping out ways to kill this blonde headed bimbo. I sigh and lean against a wall, right next to a drinking fountain. She's gonna be impossible to silence. I have no time for Budo to train me some more so I could silence her through a fight, and she'd apprehend me if I tried to just stab her. She's also not as dumb as the others. Frustration fills my body and the sound of dripping water fills my head. I then stand straight for a minute. I remember Kizana Subono and how I killed her through electrocution. Now I know Asu wouldn't be dumb enough to try and touch a light switch while wet. So I'll have to catch her off guard. I look around and soon realize that the dripping sound wasn't in my head, but right next to me! I squat to the ground and see a leaky pipe on the drinking fountain. If I got a wrench and broke it some more, making a water puddle...I glance over and see an outlet. Good, if I also got a power strip and screwdriver I could make an electric puddle that would surely kill her. All I need is a way to get her to drink from this fountain. That's when I remember the vending machines here give the most salty chips ever! She'll go to the nearest fountain for a drink, so I have to give them to her here. I smirk grimly and then start my quest. I found the wrench and power strip in the janitors closet. I go ahead and set those up. I turn off the switch to the power strip so I wouldn't get hurt once I undo the cords and what not. I then head upstairs to the science club and grab the screwdriver from the tool box. I head back down and undo the cords. Just in time too. Once the screwdriver was finally returned, the lunch bell rang. I then quickly head over to the vending machine and purchase a bag of chips. I then head downstairs to Asu's classroom. I approach her with a tender smile.
"Hey, you're Rito-chan, right?"
"Yes, and you are?"
"Ayano, miss."
"Well, Ayano-chan, what can I do you for?" She smiles.
"Here, I got you some chips." I smile.
"Woah, thanks!" She grins.
She takes the bag and immediately goes to town. She downs the whole bag within seconds. She then coughs a little and throws away the bag.
"Shouldn't have done that. I need a drink!" She says.
I follow her out of the classroom and directly into my trap she goes. I lean against the wall, right next to the light switch. She bends over and turns on the water fountain, stepping right into the puddle. I then flip the switch and an electric current runs right up Asu. She quickly let's go of the fountain as she starts screaming. Withing seconds she's Asu BBQ chicken. I smirk and walk away from the crime scene. I head to class once the bell rings. About halfway through the period, a teacher comes over the intercoms.
"Attention staff and students. We are on lockdown, this is NOT a drill. I repeat, we are on lockdown, this is not a drill." She says.
The teacher quickly ends the the lesson and locks the doors. All the students, including me, look around at each other murmuring. The police soon show up and an investigation begins. They are unable to locate any weapons on school grounds. They question every student, including me but do not have enough information to perform an arrest. The police investigation ends and the students are free to leave early. I follow my Senpai home before returning to my own. He seemed sadder than normal today, I must fix that. This means I have to talk to him. I sigh, that's gonna be hard. I then decide to bake him some cookies, that way they can do most of the talking. I stay up late into the night so I can bake a dozen cookies, do my homework, prepare for tomorrow, and take a shower. Tomorrow I'm gonna bring a smile to my Senpai's face. I lay down with a smile and dream of tomorrow. The next day comes quickly. I grab the box of cookies and take them out the door with me. I follow him all the way to the school like normal and directly to the fountain. I take a deep breath before finally getting the courage to face him. I approach him cautiously.
"H-Hey Taro." I say.
"Ayano! Boy am I glad to see you." He smiles.
"M-Me..uh..too. Anyways, I-I, box for you?"
"Box for me?"
"I meant! I made cookies for you."
I hold out the box. He looks at it, then at me. He gently takes the box with a smile.
"Thanks Ayano, this is just what I need." He grins.
I blush lightly and nod.
"So, you ready for today?" He asks.
"What do you mean?"
"Today are student check-ups with the nurse. Did you forget?"
Student checkups? Those aren't a thing...that's when it hits me. Another bimbo has it out for my love. I can't let her taint him.
"Right, completely forgot." I smile.
"Heh, yeah. Well thanks for the cookies. I have to head to class now though. I'll wash the container when I'm done and return it." He smiles.
I nod, unable to say anymore for his smile entrapped me back into a heart pounding mess. He thankfully walks away as he heads to class. A darkness then covers my face once he's gone. The nurse will pay. She must be desperate if she's going after my Senpai. However, like all the others... she'll learn...and she'll pay. Muja Kina, prepare for your last breath.