19- speedster

I remember.... everything.

"I'm from.... Neptune."

I stood up from the chair I was sitting in and remembered all of those memories from when I was a kid. They were all with Cisco. At least, that's how I remember them. The time Cisco pushed me to the ground when I was six because I stole his teddy and I got a huge bruise on my arm. That did happen but.... not with Cisco. It was one of my best friends, Karina.

I began to panic and pace back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth.

I miss my home...

Fumbling a bit, I took my phone out and texted Cisco to meet me in the speed lab. Not even a second later, I heard a breach open. Something suddenly came over me and I quickly turned and blasted energy out of my hand at Cisco. WAIT ITS CISCO. Crap.

"CISCO!! Oh my gosh. Are you okay? I'm so sorry."

"Geez, Luna! Any other mystery powers I should know about?!" I helped Cisco up and brought him over to my pod where Echora was still hovering. "Luna, what is-"

"Don't worry. She won't hurt you. Her name is Echora and she's been in my pod for, sheesh, only Rao knows how long."

"Wait what did you just say? Rao? That's what Kara says."

"Yes. Well, not many people know this, but Rao isn't just the god of Krypton." He looked at me like I was on the verge of a psychotic break. I'll admit, that kind of hurt me a bit, but I brushed it off. "Anyways... Listen to what Echora told me." I looked over to Echora. "Go ahead. Tell him." She began to explain everything to Cisco while I watched him carefully to see what his reaction would be. Echora finished but Cisco stayed frozen and didn't say a word.

"Cisco?" No response. "Uh... so what do you think about all of this?"

He suddenly turned his head to look at me and spoke. "I mean, it's great, Luna. It's great that you found what you were looking for and got your memories back." He didn't even smile the slightest bit.

"Aren't you happy for me? I finally learned about my planet and my family. I mean, I remember my home now and I-"

"This is your home Luna!! This is your planet and I am your family!" He raised his voice which caused me to jump back a bit. I felt my eyes begin to water up, but I kept a straight face.

I took a step closer to Cisco and I saw instant regret and fear in his eyes. "Well, it doesn't really feel like home right about now." The tears that I was trying so hard to keep in, came pouring out.

All of a sudden, the lights began to flicker and the two of us looked up in confusion. I ran over to a table to grab a tablet and see what was going on. Huh? "There's an energy surge coming from the cortex." I looked up at Cisco and we both said in unison, "Wally."

We met up with Barry and Iris in the hallway leading up to the cortex and we told him about the energy surge. We turn the corner to see Joe with a power tool trying to get Wally out of the cocoon.

"Joe! Hey! What are you doing?!" Barry started to freak.

Joe simply looked up said hi to Barry and continued.

"Hey, stop! You can't cut him out!!"

"I have to." Oh my gosh... The cocoon began to glow. This will not end well.

Suddenly, everything was in slow motion and I saw Barry running to everyone individually and pushing them against the wall, including me. Then, I looked over to the cocoon to see it slowly exploding. Everything suddenly went back to normal speed. What was that?