26- control

"Luna?"

I whipped my head around and sighed in relief. "Harry..." I tried to control myself and hold in my smile, but I couldn't. He stood up from his seat behind his desk and walked toward me. I basically threw myself onto him. Upon realizing how crazy I must have seemed, pulled away and pushed my hair behind my ears out of nervousness.

~Harry's POV~
There she is right in front of me. She's so beautiful. I've missed her so much.

I snapped myself back into reality. "So, uh... what are you doing here?"

She looked back up at me the moment she heard my voice. I took in all of her features. She looks slightly worn since the last time I saw her. Eyes not as bright, hair not brushed, slight bags under her eyes. Her eyebrows furrowed. Huh?

"What?"

"Did you hear anything I just said?"

"Truthfully.... no..." Luna then sighed in disappointment. "I'm sorry! I was just-"

"Staring at me?" She giggled to herself which caused me to smile. There she is. Who has been hurting her? When I find out who it is i'll-

~Luna's POV~
He keeps staring at me. I look down and pick at my fingers. Maybe he doesn't want me here. Maybe i'm intruding.

"Who has been making you cry?"

I look up, noticeably confused. "W-what?"

"You're doing that thing again."

"What thing?"

"That thing where you rub behind your ear with your finger." I immediately move my hand down once I notice. I really do that? "You usually do it when you get nervous or have something you want to talk about but also don't really want to talk about."

I open my mouth to say something, but Harry interrupts. "You can talk to me, Luna. You know that right?"

Hesitantly, I nod my head. Really looking at it now, Harry has been one of the only constants in my life, not including the fact that he keeps leaving to Earth 2, but he's always been there for me.

Harry took my hand and led me to the chair in front of his desk. The way he moved with such grace. My hands reached out to the arm rests on the office chair Harry had led me to, and I slowly sat down, obviously too distracted by the handsome man in front of me. He made his way around his desk, grabbing his chair and wheeling it back around the desk and toward me. Once in front of me, Harry sat down and shifted a bit until he was comfortable. My eyes scanned his face but failed to find any imperfections. His jaw carefully cut, his hair a beautiful mess, his eyes a perfect almond shape, eyes that dig into my soul, and those lips.... his lips...

"Luna?"

I hum in response.

His lips twist into a smirk. Darn..

"Who's staring now?"

I look away so he doesn't see me blush. I'm slightly taken back when I feel his pointer finger gently turn my face to pull my attention back to him.. and those lips..

"Don't do that. Don't look away."

I mumble, my eyes fixed on his, "Okay."

Harry removes his hand and leans forward so his elbows are resting on his knees. "So... talk to me."

"Uh.. well.."

"Take your time." He checks his watch like he's rushing me but I know he's doing it just to bother me. I give him a look and he just smiles. I love our silent conversations.

I slightly shake my head. "Anyways... so yesterday- or was it the day before? I don't know. But the other day I was in my apartment talking to Echora and I told her to hack into all of the satellites-"

"What?"

"Don't worry. I took all the precautions and Felicity helped me from Star City. I can't be traced at all." Harry still have me a worried look, but then his face relaxed.

"As long as you're safe. But to be honest, i'll never stop worrying." It was silent for a moment. "Uh, sorry. You can continue."

"Right! So after I got into all the satellites and security cameras and all of that, I waited for something to happen." He gave me a confused look. "Like a robbery or something of the sort." Now he understands. "Finally, Echora told me about a robbery in progress two blocks away from my apartment. I went and it was just a guy that stole a purse. AKA... super boring." I realized I was rambling and probably annoying Harry by now, but he was just so focused on me so I kept going.

~Harry's POV~
"Long story short, I gave the lady her purse back and took the guy to the police. The part that's been bothering me is that, the next day, I walked into the cortex and Cisco, Barry and Iris were waiting for me. They yelled at me for doing what I did. I just- I don't understand why they did. I was helping and made a  difference even if it was small and..." Her lips..

The way her lips move when she talks. And how she uses her hands to tell the story. Before I could even think about it, I took her hand which forced her to stop talking. Her brows twisted into confusion. I used my other hand to brush a piece of hair behind her ear. She softly closed her eyes and nuzzled her face against my hand. Her eyes fluttered open and we sat there for just a moment. Without hesitation, I pulled Luna to me and she positioned herself so she was straddling me. I examined her face for a moment and finally.... I crashed my lips onto hers. Her soft plump lips. We moved so passionately and with grace like we were meant for this. We are, aren't we? I stood up with Luna still on me and carried her to my desk. Our lips never disconnected. Laying her softly on my desk, I pushed aside anything that would get in our way. Nothing could get in our way now. I took this moment to take another look at her, but she had other things in mind. Instead, she grabbed my collar and drew me back to her lips. I detached our lips and kissed her jawline and made my way to her neck with small kisses and then-

"Harry?" I turned my focus from the desk back to Luna.

"Hm. Yea?"

"Are you okay? Did you hear anything I said?"

"What? Yea! Yes. You were talking about Cisco and Barry yelling at you." I rub my forehead. What is wrong with me? Now i'm having day dreams of her?

~Luna's POV~
He's so distracted yet he looks so focused on me.

"Are you okay? Did I come at a bad time 'cause I can leave if you-"

"No! No. Don't leave."

"Are you sure, because.... be- becau-" Suddenly there was a deafening screeching sound. I fell to the ground and screamed out in pain.

"Luna?! Luna! Whats wrong?! What's happening Luna??!"

"Y-you.... you don't h-hear tha-that?!"

"No!"

I knew I was going to faint sooner or later so I lifted my arm and looked at my wrist. "E-Echora..." The sound got louder. Nanobots began to form a little screen on my wrist. All of my stats appeared and I, as quickly as I could, removed the screen and tossed it in the direction of Harry. Even though it's not on me, it will still read my stats so Harry can figure out what's wrong with me.

Everything is going dark now.

I watch as Harry picks up the technology, completely confused.

Then.... nothing.

————————————————————————
A/N
hi:)
i really need someone who can draw to help me with something! you'll get credit for it of course ! it's extremely important for this story so pleeeeaaassseee let me know:)

also, vote comment and share this story pls
ily all sooo much