Part 6

💞💞

What is meant to be it's always finds its way..

On a Sunday evening Rea decided to call Neil over Avni's place so that he could take a look around the apartment and also go through the agreement papers as well.

So Rea and Avni is waiting for Neil to be arrived..

R-Avu once Neil would arrive we will call the Agent Dada..he has told me to inform him so that he could bring the agreement papers and all.. because Neil has to go through the clauses before proceeding to finalise the deal..

A-Yup..bt pehle usey ghar to dekhne de..usey pasand ayega tabhi to agreement ki baat hogi..tujhey to dekh k lagrah hai tu usey haa karaye bina nahi choregi..moving to the kitchen sink she chuckled..

R-Jo chahey sochle parr as far as I know him he is gonna fall for this apt.. specially this dinning hall..this is the most amazing part of this flat..this 6th floor South facing view..oooo that cool breeze comes during sunset all the night..

This dinning hall is exactly what I have imagined 🤗

A-Rii U sounds like Agent Dada..she chukled..
At the very moment Rea's pH rang..
R-hello Neil!!ooh u came??u wait I'm coming down because we have to scratch the card on entrance or you wouldn't be allowed to enter inside the compound.. security issues U know..

N-yeah I know I also have the same things in my Andheri flat..so u come fast..I have to park my car..Neil ended the call..

Rea went downstairs to take him inside the compound..

Within few minutes Rea entered the apt along with Neil..Avni was inside her room shutting down the laptop she has opened it before Rea came around 4pm..

Neil was scrolling WhatsApp messages looking down onto his phone..Rea called Avni..

R-Avuu!!
Avni came out of her room and saw him in his most attractive but comfortable attire (I don't know how to explain 🙄)

R-Avuu!!Avni came out of her room and saw him in his most attractive but comfortable attire (I don't know how to explain 🙄)

This is my favourite Neil Khanna snap so I thought to share with you guys..The day I fell for him🙈
Anyways come back to my Avneil 😃