Epilogue

💖💖

2years later..

Person- And the Most Popular Web Face Male

The Best Actor Award Web goes to..
Any guesses!!

Crowds are screaming his name out there...

Yasss ur guesses r absolutely right.. the one and only to the most handsome action hero.. Our Niel Khanna..
Give him a run of applause...
Come on... come fast Niel..take the honour..

The person shouted on the  mic leaning to lectrum...

Neil stood up..walked fast to the stage.. took both the awards from one of the best web directors..
he was about to move back down but the host stopped him..

Host- Hey Mr.Khanna, would you like to say something!!

Neil smiled.. walked back to the Host..took the mic..

N-Aaah!! He looked at both the trophy in his hand..he huffed..

Okay it's a big list..
As I won two awards so please audience thora consider karlena..he chortled then bent forward to grip the mic..

He glanced at the first award that is in his left hand..
The Most Popular Web face..

N-Firstly, thank you Raj Sir my Producer and director for believing in me.. for giving me those action packed leads..he is the major part of the show I must mention. The writer, the entire production team. Out of a huge lot they chose me for this role.

Next Thank you to the fashion team who dressed me up,made me look presentable on Screen..
Thank you for tolerating my tantrums that I threw on you people whenever you tried to experiment something new on me..

Lastly My beautiful fans, who always supported me, their love not only boosted me to grow myself more but also they are my ultimate confidence that's I'm here today.

And He held up the trophy..
This is for you guys..love you all... He shouted through the mike.

Annnnd the next one..he took a deep breath..
This one The Best Actor Award Web..

I would again thank My Director My Producer as well..

The management team_you guys are love..

And lastly Thank you God.. he looked up to the sky..
For giving me such a lovely family.. thank you Papa for supporting me..Mom,Bebe..

Then he smirked staring at someone in the audience..
Avni my wife.. my Baby I Love You..
Thank you for tolerating all those mood swings I have had through my hectic days..
U r my pillar of strength bachha..

He kept one award beside the mic.. folded his fingers into fist and tapped on his heart gesturing back towards his Avii..
gave a flying kiss..

Everyone stood up.. clapping, screaming cheering them..

Avni stood along with everyone there..she was literally crying...
Neil immediately came down running to her and engulfed Avni in a bone crushing hug holding both the awards..

He then went to his parents.. his teams..

******************

Khanna fam Mehta fam were extremely happy..they came to AvNeil apt to celebrate the day..they ordered champagne,some food..
They stayed there for some hours chitchatted..ate.. taken many selfies, pictures..then left for their hotels around midnight..

Avnil bid them good bye..
came back to their apt..

Neil was scrolling his ig posts the pictures just now he has posted..