Part 11

Uff this song🤗🤗woooooo..

💞💞

Around 12o'clock night..

Neil was still awake waiting for her pH call..he is lying on his bed..his laptop is opened beside..

N-12 bajchukey hai abhitak call nahi Kiya..kar kaya rai hai itni der.. he murmured in himself..
Tillu come down she is in a wedding party..must be enjoying there..kya ho kya gaya hai Tillu tujhey why are you so restless..
firbhi ek call nahi Kiya abhitak..the thought came again..

He came out his room took out the milk carton from fridge.. pour it in a glass and took a sip which he totally forgot to take today..

And then he saw door opened and Avni entered inside..

Neil got very irritated watching her came all alone..

N-Avii maine kahatha na tumhe ring me before you come back home..I'll pick you up..

Removing her heels she looked up and said..

A-Chill.. Joy dropped me home..

Neil is in total shock..

N-now who is this Joy??
his gaze fixed on her..

Avni walked close to him and said..

A-Pooja meri dost jiski shaadi mein gayithi uska bhai..Usne mujhey kaha ki woh mujhey drop karega..Rehan chorne aata mujhey actually but Joy told he will drop me home because Reyhaan ka home route totally opposite side hai so Joy dropped me..
waise tumhe agar koi waha dekhleta to!!u know naa fans and all..she chuckled staring at him..

Neil just hummed.. he uttered not a single word.. wishing her goodnight he walked pass by her went to his room..
He stormed inside his room and shut the door lil more aloud than usually he does..

Avni was in a very cool mood she changed into her casual..drank some water and went back to her room..and slept..

Neil inside his room..

N-Ye Reyhaan ka chapter khatam hi nahi huatha ki ye Joy ya whatever..ab ye kahase tapak para!!!
Wait..one second apni behenki shaadi mein logoko itna kaha time hota hai jo dusro Ko ghar chorne chale jaae😡
Eeeee😖😖 mera sarr fat jayega abhi..
Anyways forget it Neil tera kal 6pm ka call time hai..let's sleep..kal wapas akey kuch sochenge.. he laid his back on the bed closed his eyes shut..

Sometimes our emotions overpower our heart in such a way that our mind couldn't even realise when we have become the puppet to them..

Neil's condition is the same..He didn't even realise yet that he has fallen for Avni..and it is so intense that his emotions are willing to flood out of his heart ..

***************
Next day around 8:30pm

Neil came out of his vanity and called her..

N-Hallo Avii..where are you?? I mean did you reach home??

Avni was about to start her car.. her pH rang..

A-hello Neil..humm I'm just going back home..why ??

N- I just got pack up for today..so I thought to buy my green tea it's almost end u know and some other food stuffs so would you like to join me!!he asked her.

Avni thought a second..
A-Yup which mall??
Oooh..okkay..I'll be there..and she drove off..

Avniel went inside the mall..

There in the green tea section Neil was standing in front of the tea racks.. rubbing his stubble.. thinking which flavour he would choose..

And Avni is in biscuits section..she was lil away just behind Neil..She was taking some cookies bending down the to the rack.. keeping them inside the trolley she just lifted her head and saw there some girls standing next to the counter section beside.. staring someone and whispering something to one another..she just followed their gaze and then she saw they are checking out her Neil from head to toe..