Part 17

💞💞

N-Avii!!! He called gently.

A-hummm....Avni sniffed.

N-waise main romantic hero nahi hu I do actions..
Neil pulled out his head from her shoulder..smiled staring at her..

A-thank god!! action hii karna romance karnekato sochnabhi math..she said glaring at him in a fake angry pout..

N-Achhaa!! He pulled more closer to him..
I like this jealous Avii..he pulled her cheeks..

A-Ouuch..she rubbed her cheeks pouting cutely creased her brows.

N-Okkay ab utho ye shirt choro..
Pura ka pura Neil khanna hai tumhare paas..aur tum ye shirt le kar baithiho c'mon get up..
He held her shoulder and made her stand..
They stared at each other as they were pouring their heart out through their eyes..Neil spreaded his arm gestured her to hug him in a warm smile..
Avni jumped on his chest..And they shared a bone crushing hug.. their bodies were squeezing into each other..Neil kissed on her hair..Avni closed her teary eyes feeling his warmth that she was craving for last few days.. finding solace in each other's embrace they both sighed.

they stayed lost in each other's warmth don't know how long, only if Avni wouldn't have broken the hug and lifted her head from his chest. she looked into his eyes straight as trying to say him something very important, Neil waggled his eyes in a confused smile but leaving him more questionable. Avni held his hand and dragged him outside..

A-chalo tumhein kuch dikhana hai..
Neil gave a much confused smile and followed her..
Avneil came to the dinning hall..stood beside the table..
Avni motioned him to open the box which she has brought yesterday..

Following her gaze Neil opened the box silently. As soon as he saw inside the box it left him astonished. It was a chocolate cake..I love you written over it..

Neil's eyes widened in a state of another shock he got looking at the cake

Neil's eyes widened in a state of another shock he got looking at the cake..he was amazed, happy, flabbergasted encompassed by all those happy emotions ..Neil closed his eyes.. actually he is ashamed of his stupidity..this made him turned towards Avni standing beside him..his arm unknowingly went upward cupping her cheeks both the sides..he planted a kiss on her temple, held her both the palm.. looked down on her hand he raised his head back, stared at her..

N-such a dumbo I'm Avii..
Tumne mereliye yesab kiya aur maine tumhein...a lump stuck inside his throat..
maine tumhein bahot rulaya hai.. haina!! His eyes were glassy, full of inexplicable emotions held in them.
Ak number ka gadha hu main Sachmein. He regretted in a irritated tone..

Avni shrugged him off playfully..
A-yeh to mujhey pehle dinsehi pata chalchuka tha ki tum ek number k gadhey ho..she rolled her eyes, gave a soft press on his hand holding them but immediately winched by his action next..
Neil yanked her closer and she landed on his chest. He engulfed her in a tight hug..he was literally sobbing..