Part 21

💞💞
Around 3:45pm..

Neil came out of his room..he put his luggage beside the couch.. within 15min he will leave for his hometown..his flight is at 6pm..

He sat on the couch leaned against it.. he took out the house keys from his pocket..he hung it in front of his face, flipped it around..All those memories crowded in his mind he has spent with Avni till now..
The day he first met Avni..the day he got fever.. the day first he felt jealous looking her closeness with Rehaan.. the day he missed her when he went to meet his parents..that pub incident, the day he realised how madly he is in love with her.. their eyelocks... staying one week without her, left him go crazy..then the holi event, that day his heart bleed, he thought he has lost her.. however the truth was actually the opposite, that he assumed..his heart got broken into thousands pieces when Rea said Avni had a crush on someone..then the day they confessed their love to each other, that day he was in cloud nine, for a moment everything just got freezed.. the way Avni cried in his arms it was the best ever feeling.. that day he got to know when you love the person who loves you back with same intensity makes you drenched with happiness u could ever ask for..
he opened his eyes.. looked at the keys in his hand..a smile crept on his face..he uttered "Avneil Love Symbol "

The keys played a vital role in this story..if he wouldn't have come to give back to her the spare keys that day, then god knows where they would have landed up their present..
Infact this house as well..it seems like this house is made of splendid beads of love..he looked around the whole dinning hall..each and every corner spell countless Avneil moments..

An important chapter of his life is about to begin..the day they would enter this place again but this time she will be as Avni Niel Khanna..it's gonna be most happiest day of his life..

Neil looked at his watch it was 4pm..he got up took his luggage.
locked the door behind..drove off to the Airport..

Khaana family flew for Delhi..

                 ************

Neelama-Avu have some coffee half an hour left to reach Ahmedabad..Avuu come on get up..

The flight took off from Mumbai 2hours had passed..
Avni was leaning against the seat beside the window..the clouds floating ouside along with her mind..

Flashback

N-please ab phirse shuru math karana..he glanced at her..

A-kyu na shuru karu!!!tumne ek baar bhi mujhey pucha tak nahi why I was so happy that day!!
U will tell me right now what you had actually thought seeing
your fav dessert brand in my hand..

Neil looked down flipping his ph in his hand..to ignore her gaze..
Avni snatched his pH from him..

N-what!!mera pH do..he tried to take back his pH from her..

A-Nope answer me first..

Neil released a deep sigh stared at her..

N-Okkay!! Fine..he delicately held her hand in his palm..his eyes was soft..

Actually I thought that you were going to give me the news that he, I mean the man you love(he gulped a lump inside his throat) had actually proposed you and to celebrate your happiness with me you have brought my fav dessert to give me the good news..

Avni was shocked looking at him..she hit on her forehead.. nodded hopelessly..made an annoying look..

A-R you serious!!I mean how could you!!
tumhein kuch idea bhi hai why I was so happy..
Are pagal because I had been recruited to a higher post that day and the another thing now u know that I have planned to propose you..