Part 9

I just love this track yaar👆

💞💞

Next-day night Avneil in the kitchen area dressing up the table to have their dinner..

Avni was keeping the serving  plates on the dinning table both the opposite sides..

Neil was filling the water bottle from the aqua filter.. Standing there back facing Avni..

N-Avniii..he called her..

Avni turned around.. she was taking the food from the sink that just heated up into micro wave..

A-Yup..she answered taking out a spoon from the spoon rack..

They came to the dinning table and took their seats to start up their dinner..

Gulping down some water from the bottle Neil kept it beside on the table wiping the extra water from his lips he asked..

N-Avniii!! Don't U think ki we should introduce us with eachother..I mean we haven't done a proper introduction yet..

A-Yeah u r right..she said taking some roti from casserole..

N-Sooo..Mam can I have a honour to be given my Introduction first??he said dramatically staring at her..

A-Yess..said rolling her eyes.. nodded her head lil and smiled..

Niel-So I'm Neil khanna Naam to sunai hoga..he said proudly putting his head upward..

A-Nope..she chuckled..

N-Only you😏whatever.. forget it..he rolled his eyes..
So I'm from Delhi..I have done my MBA from London University..My Father Prakash Khanna is a business Man..My Mom is a homemaker..we have four members in our family Papa Mom Bebe I mean my granny and Me..he said in one go..

Avni was listening to him placing one hand on her cheeks.. bending her head a lil to her left side..And then she said..

A-hummm..Nice..she smiled

N-And you??

A-humm..she drank a lil water..gave some salad to Neil and started..

A- I'm from Ahmedabad..I have done software Engineering from IIT Mumbai..My Mamma is an architect she does freelancing..My Father is a Software engineer.. he is a professor in Ahmedabad Engineer institute..

N-Arey waah!!u people are highly educated..he said being surprised..

Avni just smiled back..

A-Hummm...Can I ask you something??

N-Yeah sure..said with a confused look..

A-U have family business right!! but you chose this field..don't you think you should have supported ur father..she said lil confused..

Neil gazed at her for a second rubbing his stubble smoothly..

N-hummm good one..and he started..

U know what!! acting is my passion..
when I was first year in college I did my first drama..After completing MBA..I started modeling for several brands along with the acting classes sideways..But the thing is I have never ran away from my responsibilities..I know I should have joined our family business but that time I was not ready for this because I always chased my dreams, my passion.. However at that age the fact I have understood is we can't be successful in any field where we bound to or U have been pressurised..so I chose my dream rather than getting into some unwanted agreements..
Papa supported me a lot he said whatever you do Puttar remember one thing U should be happy nahito success ki chor your life would become a burden..
So I did MBA..it's an back up plan..so that if I fail here I could go back to my family business..  this is an industry of huge uncertainty u know..
  Aur rahi baat business ki main sab kuch moniter karta hu yaaha se and whenever I go to meet my parents..I visit office everyday..
Nothing is impossible in this world if people really love to do that particular task..