Part 7

💞💞

8:15am Friday Morning

Avni woke up.. having a bath and slipping into her casual she went outside her room and walked towards the kitchen counter..
Bheema was making coffee and tiffin for her that she will carry for lunch..

Neil entered through the main gate.locking the exit door he tilted his eyes and they landed on Avni leaning against the kitchen counter. her long wet hair opened resting all over her back.In a pair of jeans and a simple white top she was looking stunning. Standing facing Bheema Avni was taking her seeps amidst talking with her holding the coffee mug.

Avni shifted her eyes towards the main door hearing the scratched sounds as someone is opening the door from outside..And he was there in his hoody.. entered inside closing the door behind..

A-Good morning.. Avni greeted him softly in a gentle smile.
tum kab aye!!kal to tum morning ko anewale the na!!

Neil was about to answer her but the moment his gaze shifted on Bheema..he saw Bheema standing there keeping her both the hands on her cheeks.. making her eyes stretched big.. her mouth shot open with a shock..

Avni confusingly followed his eyes towards Bheema..

B- Arreyyy deva re deva😲😲
Aaaap woh Neil Khanna ho kya.. mathlab woh jo weee...kya kehte hai??she scratched her head remembering the word.

Neil helped her to pronounce the word which she was trying to..

N-Web Series..

B-Haan wahiito webseeee uff jo bhi ho.. mera larka dekhta rehta hai pH par har waqt..aap wahi ho na!!! Jo bahot action karte ho??kya pithte ho..mainbhi kabhi kabhi dekhti hu she said blushing a lil placing her saree pallu on her mouth..mera larka bahot bada fan hai aapka..aapto samne se aur bhi achhey dikhte ho😃😃she said looking at him like she has seen ghost in front of her..

Neil was smiling..furrowed his eyes staring Bheema and Avni both of them..

N-Haan main wahi hu..said smiling at her..

B-Babu, mera beta..usko agar pata chala na woh to mere saath aajayega yaaha aapse milne..

N-achha!!kaunse class mein padhta hai tumhara beta?? He asked placing a green tea box and 4carton of milk on the dinning table..

B-class 9..

Avni was standing there waiting for his answer she has asked him but this time she was also much curious listening their conversation..

N-good..he said shifting his gaze on Avni..
Main kal raat Ko shift hua tha because Subha ek urgency agaya tha so couldn't get time to shift then..shayad tum so gayii thi tab because I came around 12pm..

A-Yeah I was hell tired yesterday..so I slept early and thank god that I forgot to lock the main door from inside or u had to wake me up then..

N-ooh then I should really thank god..he smiled.

Then Avni notice that tea box and milk carton there on the table..

A-Itne saare milk carton kyuu laye ho!! freedge main hai already milk..

N-Yeah I know but I prefer low fat milk so I brought all those cartons..

A-Parr chae banane k liye ek packet enough for two days..

N-Yeah but those are not only for Tea..I drink milk every night after having my dinner before I go to sleep that's why
I brought them..

A-ooh okkky..Avni nodded slightly.. and she then said..
Bheema Neil Ko chae banake do..