3rd Page: The Monster Within

With (Y/N)

"Your kin."

"Your kin."

"YOUR KIN!"

The words repeated in (Y/N)'s head as he could feel nothing around him, a gray field was all he could see. Somehow, (Y/N) knew that the mysterious voice wasn't lying. He knew. And that scared him. Why? Why did he feel such a sense of familiarity? No one else seemed to notice the demon apart from himself, why?

"You are truly a fool. To think, even if you were young, you'd forget from whens't you came. Do you truly not remember, or do you not want to remember? Think. Just who are you?" The voice spoke again within the gray world.

Suddenly, (Y/N) screamed in pain and held his head as flashes of two people went through his head.

"WHO ARE YOU?!?" (Y/N) roared in pain as he saw images of a man, abyssal black hair and midnight blue eyes staring at him lovingly, as a father would. And a woman by his side, blonde hair and electric (e/c) colored eyes. Somehow, a sense of familiarity overcame (Y/N) as he laid his gaze on these two people.

Visions rushed into (Y/N)'s head as he hyperventilated upon the gray expanse that surrounded him, holding his head in a vain attempt to soothe the pain.

"Just...who...ARE YOU!?!?!" (Y/N) roared into the expanse of nothingness.

Suddenly, the pain stopped as the gray expanse turned an abyssal black color, nothing but (Y/N) being in sight.

Slowly, the space in front of (Y/N) shifted as a black, gel-like substance began to take a shape. Watching in awe, a shape began to mold in front of (Y/N) as the boy slowly stood within the space. As the shape began to finish taking shape, the mana in the area suddenly went berserk as (Y/N)'s eyes widened.

"It's....me?" The boy questioned as the shape in front of him finished molding, being an exact copy of (Y/N), with the exception of a pure black visage. A smirk formed on the face of the copy, a malicious sense suddenly flooding
(Y/N).

"I'm you? As if. I may look like you, but I'm an existence beyond your wildest dreams. If you put it into simpler terms, I am you. Just better, stronger, and much, much more powerful. I'm what you are, or rather, what you lack." The copy sneered as (Y/N)'s eyes were clouded in confusion.

"Honestly, it's sad to see this. You're supposed to be me? The grandest existence since the beginning of time? The fated Dragonslayer? The Demon of Time's Fall? The Angel's Devourer? The Nephilim?" The copy laughed mockingly as the surrounding mana suddenly disappeared alongside the copy.

"Where did it-ACK?!?!" (Y/N) suddenly realized that the copy now held (Y/N) up effortlessly, but that wasn't what shocked the boy. Rather, a spear now found its home within (Y/N)'s bowels as the boy puked an alarming amount of blood.

"No, this won't do. I can't have such a weak creature holding authority over me. I think I'll just take over, you don't mind do you?" The copy sneered maliciously as it twisted the spear within (Y/N)'s bowels, causing the boy to cry out in unimaginable pain.