15th Page: Advent

At the Dungeon...

A tense atmosphere engulfed the dungeon, neither side having yet made a move as the defiant Magic Knights faced off against their adversaries.

Asta, Sol, Lana, Michio, Noelle, Alice, Klaus, Yuno, and Luck all faced off against Kite and Mars, Mimosa watching from the back in worry, unable to help due to her injuries. (Holy- talk about a crowd.)

"Alright, let's get started! Asta, Michio, Yuno, and I will take on the diamond guy, Sol, Lana, Noelle, Klaus, Luck, the other guy is all yours!" Alice commanded as everyone nodded, making Kite raise an eyebrow in amusement.

"She's a natural-born leader...interesting. Well, let's not hold back, right Mars?" Kite laughed as he brandished his sword, preparing to engage the enemy.

"Leave none of them alive." Mars simply spoke as he summoned dozens of mineral clones, sending the clones to rush at the group.

And so, the fierce clashes began.

Spotting the mineral clones charging towards them, the group immediately took action, entrusting the other adversary to their friends.

"Michio, Yuno, deal with the clones then come back us up, Asta, let's go!" Alice commanded as the three boys nodded, Yuno sending dozens upon dozens of waves created from harsh winds towards the clones, shattering through them. Beside him, Michio began casting a spell.

"[Solar Magic: Hollow Flameburst.]" Michio chanted as a ball of condensed flames dropped in the middle of a group of clones, blowing up and tearing a chunk of them to shreds. Proceeding this, the boy then sent a volley of fireballs towards the same location, picking off any stragglers who'd managed to dodge the initial blast.

"He's strong, but I won't fall behind." Yuno thought as he saw Michio's performance, though his Grimoire flipped pass until it landed on a certain spell.

"[Wind Magic: Towering Tornado.]" Yuno casted his spell, a massive tornado sprouting within the group of clones, pulling them towards its center, shattering some of the clones from the harsh winds.

"Thanks. [Solar Magic: Hollow Flameburst.]" Michio once more casted his spell as he redirected it towards the tornado, and a curious occurrence happened once the two spells made contact. Blowing up inside the tornado, a stream of flames suddenly blew as a part of the tornado, creating a tornado made of flames, serrating and destroying any clones who were unfortunate enough to be caught in the tornado's pull.

"I'll attack him from a distance, Asta, can you deal with him from close quarters?" Alice asked as Asta nodded, the ash-blonde haired boy charging at Mars. Behind him, Alice closed her eyes, her pink hair swaying with the wind from Yuno's tornado, mana gathering around her.

"I've had enough of this farce, it's time to end this." Mars spoke as armor made of diamond formed on him, intent on finishing the fight quickly.

"As if I'll let you!" Asta screamed as he swung his sword at the boy, Mars jumping back, causing Asta to stumble forward from the force.

"A weakness. You're done." Mars spoke coldly as he reared his hand back, a giant sword forming behind him. Once it was done being created, Mars swung his hand forward at the stunned Asta.

"I can't fall here..." Glancing back, Asta saw Alice still gathering her mana, a flame burning in his eyes.

"She's not ready yet...I can't fall here!" Asta resolved himself as he quickly adjusted his posture, as he'd seen (Y/N) do before, stunning Mars slightly as Asta sliced his sword in half, its magic aspect allowing Asta to cut through it without resistance.