41st Page: Amidst Despair

Golden Dawn Sanctuary...

Under the ethereal light of the moon overhead, three members of the Golden Dawn walked into the courtyard of the Sanctuary, Mimosa, Yuno and Klaus walking through the courtyard, having just returned from their most recent mission.

As the nightly winds flared silently through the courtyard, Mimosa couldn't help but notice the beautiful silvery-blue moon in the sky, hanging overhead and providing the ground with its ethereal light.

"It's a full moon tonight." Mimosa murmured out, her bright vermillion colored eyes staring directly at the moon. It shined an especially beautiful glint on this peaceful night.

Catching the attention of her two companions, Klaus and Yuno both turned to look at the moon looming overhead.

"Hmph." A small smile almost formed on Yuno's face, but he immediately pushed it down, keeping his stoic face as Klaus behind him silently admired the moon above.

"I wonder if (Y/N) is looking up at the same moon as me right now? Oh, silly me!" Mimosa giggled to herself, a small blush rising to her face as she followed after Yuno and Klaus, who had both begun to walk into the base, Mimosa rushing off after them.

However, unknown to the three, a dark flash quickly sped by the moon above, the form of a spear prevalent in the night, a cloaked individual standing on it, seemingly rushing about, his face wrapped in bandages. He seemed...familiar.

Raquey Beach,
A few minutes ago...

Just as everywhere else, the calm breeze swayed peacefully through the empty shores of Raquey, the moon overhead illuminating the shores and reflecting beautifully off of the water's surface. It was a beautiful sight to see.

The shores of Raquey were quite empty due to the time of night, almost if not all of its visitors having left for the day. However, a certain trio layed peacefully on the sands, sleeping under beddings of sand. Of course, it could be no other than the man, the myth, the GOAT himself, Sekke Bronzazza. Oh, and his friends too.

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

The sudden noise roused the peacefully asleep Sekke, the bronze haired man sitting up from his bed of sand.

"Bah-ha? I must've fallen asleep..." Sekke almost rubbed his eyes, but restrained himself after remembering his hands were currently coated in sand.

"Gah!"

The sudden shout alerted Sekke, turning his head towards the shores, and the scene caused his eyes to widen. What...just what was going on here?!

Under the ethereal light of the moon, Sekke saw a giant man, his skin colored bronze much like he, with what seemed like fur covering several parts of his body. Yet, his face held a savage grin, his sharp teeth carving a devilish visage Sekke would never forget.

In his hands, a man wearing a traditional robe significant of the Magic Knight's HQ, writhed in pain, held by his neck from the man- no, from the beast before him.

"Hmph. Not even good for a decent warmup. Just a pack of mice." The beastly man growled, tossing the man aside, and behind him, Sekke caught sight of several more men, adorned in white robes with various strange symbols on them, though all of them had their hoods on.