Chapter 7

A few days had passed by as they were now in Ottawa, Canada - they had arrived the night before and even though Grace had never felt this tired in her entire life, she had realised how difficult it was to do as many things as she did from arriving at the hotel until the show ended. The after parties were a must, proclaimed by Freddie - the Queen. She had to squeeze her whole schedule between supervising things, to taking care of the band's needs and having time for herself.

Luckily, her friend Eliza had arrived herself from England just to cover the stylist that was missing. Her cheeky blonde friend with beautiful green eyes was the center of attention whenever they were in the dressing room. She would style Roger perfectly as he wanted and he was more than happy to have a beautiful girl styling him.

Grace had to pretend she didn't feel a bit excluded whenever Eliza was around, because she was so charming that she didn't need to open her mouth to charm the men around her. But she wasn't really interested in anyone as she was very dedicated with her work and only went to the after parties so Grace wouldn't be a party pooper.

Since she didn't wanted to stick with the band all the goddamn time, she would often alternate between killing time with Paul and being with Eliza when she had time. Eliza would often wait for her at her own room and they would drink tea, read magazines and gossip about anything. Grace was feeling better as she had some girl company, besides having to deal with that much testosterone during the travelling and the show setting.

She was now sitting on the dressing room as the Ottawa show was set to being soon and she was once again reading a magazine as the band would talk between them and joke with their stylists. But the staff members weren't the only ones around, she sighed at the sight of it. There were some girls at the dressing room, waiting to be acknowledged - two or three would be the lucky ones picked to go with them to the next tour location.

"Gracie, why that gloomy face?", John had asked her as he turned around slightly since his stylist had turned around to look for a makeup brush. She didn't realise she had the magazine down the entire time she was thinking. "Are you feeling sick?"

At his question, the other band members had stopped talking between them and turned around slightly to eye her. She blinked multiple times as they were looking at her intently, waiting for her answer. "N-No... I-I just--", she looked at Eliza, pleading with her eyes for her to help her.

"She's fine... she was just caught having dirty thoughts", Eliza teased as now the band had a cheeky smile on their faces as Grace was blushing hard.

"Of course not!", Grace yelped but her voice sounded very unconvinced, making her blush again. She wasn't having dirty thoughts, but now she was having them as some blue eyes were staring at her as if there was nothing else in the room.

Three nights ago, she had caught the blonde drummer doing the dirty to a random girl on the venue bathroom, the only one around the backstage and she almost had a heart attack as she saw him in all his glory when he had just pulled out from the girl that wasn't really minding having some public while giving herself out to a celebrity.

"I'm sorry!!!", she had yelped and it sounded more like a squeal as she had closed the door quickly and the sound it made had ringer her ears as she had started walking fast to find Eliza.

"You saw what?!"

Her blonde friend had her arms crossed and trying to listen to her closely as Grace was talking lowly while the stylists were gathering their stuff, the show had started just recently.

"Shh!", she begged while tugging on Eliza's arm and she looked around as no one was looking back at them, for her relief. Then she repeated exactly what she saw while looking at Eliza with blushing cheeks.