A/N

Hello everyone!

This is the end of this book and OH MY GOD... you can't even imagine the way my chest hurts so much because writing this made me feel a lot better. Writing calms down my anxiety, A LOT, and during this quarantine I've been getting a lot worse.

I just wanted to tell you how much this book means to me (even though every book of mine, means so much to me), this one in particular does because I see parts of me in here. I have an abusive father that kicked me out of his house a few days ago, since then I've been living with my mother and trying to forget everything.

Music, writing and Queen means a lot to me. Grace is kind of a piece of me that I won't ever express in person, but I share her thoughts and the way she has been through a lot before.

Tamis Warrington was kind of inspired on my father and Angelina was how my mother should've been a long time ago and how I always wished her story with my dad ended, instead of how it did in real life.

I know many of you won't read this, but if you do, THANK YOU.

THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart. And PLEASE, stay home if you can, take care during this quarantine, this hard time that has all of us in a chapter of our lives that seems to change everything. Once again, there is no words I can say to express my gratitude towards you for reading me.

I guess, we'll see read each other soon!