Chapter 2: The Death of Me

Celine is currently in a club with her friends. She didn't want to come because clubbing is not really her cup of tea. She'd rather finish a presentation than being in a loud room with teenagers and their hormones.

She's always been like that ever since she was a kid. With her parents being business tycoons, she basically grew up in that company "Oh my gosh, Cel. It's been so long since you went out with us" said Wesley one of her close friends

"I know right. You've been so busy with work" said Yana

"I'm sorry. It's just there's a lot of things that needed to be finished at the office" Celine replied.

"If it weren't my birthday, you wouldn't have come!" Wesley frowned

"Well, girls" said Celine "Can you blame me? Like I said it's pretty busy up there"

"Yeah you're busy up there but how about down there?" Westley joked sipping his drink

"Oh, shut up Wes. You and your dirty ass mind" Yana replied "But I do agree to some extent. When are you going to find someone? I swear, girl. You're going to die alone. You haven't had a boyfriend yet and Westley already had like what fifty?"

"Excuse me, only thirty-five ok. The other fifteen were just flings" Westley replied

"You whore" Yana responded

"A beautiful whore, bitch" Westley poke out his tongue then turned to Celine "I swear you don't even look at guys we recommend. Are you sure you're straight?"

"Guys, you know I don't have time for that. Right now, I'm in a relationship with my work and it's my only priority" Celine replied

"Boring" Westley teased

Yana looked around the room and saw Morgan. She turned to her friends "Girl, your body guard is hot"

Westley also looked at the girl who is standing not far from them and sipped his drink "Mhmm. Girl! If I ain't into eggplants, I'd love to take her to my apartment"

Celine looked at her friends disgustedly and turned to Morgan. They made eye contact for a second until Celine broke it and turned back to her friends "Yana, didn't you just break up with your boyfriend and last time I remember you're straight"

"Girl! It's not wrong to admire a beautiful masterpiece no matter what is under their pants" the girl replied "And that guy, urgh. He's so 2018" Celine just rolled her eyes and took a shot of vodka.

After about a couple of shots, the trio took themselves to the dancefloor. While dancing Celine glanced at the bar where Morgan is and saw her drinking something when suddenly a blonde girl approached her.

She doesn't know why but when she saw the girl place a hand on Morgan's shoulder she felt irritation course through her entire system and with another shot she made her way towards the pair

"Excuse me" she slurred "W-what are you doing?"

"M—" Morgan was about to say something, but Celine placed a finger on her lips

"Shhh" she said and turned to the other woman "What do you think you're doing?" she said drunkenly

The girl glanced at Morgan "I didn't know you were with someone" Morgan couldn't answer "I...I'll go ahead"

When the woman left Celine turned to Morgan "Aren't you supposed to be looking at me instead of entertaining some random whore?" she turned to the bar and grabbed the glass "A...and what is this? You're drinking? You're driving us back remember? How can you be so irresp (hiccup) ponsible?"

"It's just a soda" Morgan replied. Celine didn't hear what she said because she vomited on Morgan. She swayed wiping her mouth "Come on, lets take you home"

Morgan assisted Celine out of the club and on to the car. "Where do you think you're taking me?" Celine asked as she wobbled

"Home"

"Oohh... you're taking me home" Celine smirked. Morgan shook her head "you're straight to the point. I like it. But just so you know. It's my first time so, be gentle with me"

"You're drunk"

"No. I (hiccup) I'm not"

"Aha, ok. Sure"

"I'll prove it to you"

"Yeah ok" replied Morgan trying to focus on getting the drunken girl inside the car. And to her surprise Celine cupped her hands on Morgan's face and sealed their lips together. Morgan in shock pulled back "W-why did you d-do that?" she stuttered feeling her cheeks heating up

"I told you I'm n—" before Celine could finish her sentence she passed out

Morgan laid her on the backseat and placed her blazer on the girl then made her way to the drivers' seat.

When they got home, some of the maids helped Morgan to fix up Celine and laid her on her bed after "Thank you" she thanked them and watched the woman laying on her bed with her hands on her hips shaking her head "I will never understand why people like getting this wasted"

She changed her shirt into a new one now. She walked closer to the girl and pulled up the duvet then heard a soft groan.

She kneeled and placed a strand of hair behind her ear. Up this close she could clearly see the girls' features. Her perfect eyebrows, her long curled eyelashes, her perfectly carved nose, and those lips. She touched her lips and still feeling that warm tingling sensation when Celine kissed her.

Shaking off that thought she got up and walked towards the door. She glanced back to the girl, closed the light and walked out the door

Sighing 'you're going to be the death of me' she thought and walked to her room.