Chapter 4: Flushed

The next couple of days consist of Celine secretly glancing at her bodyguard. She kept stealing glances at the girl whenever they're alone in the room. She couldn't help but to look into the girls' eyes, nose and lips whenever she talks.

But every time she notices what she is doing, she kept shaking the thoughts off her mind 'I'm going crazy' she thought.

They're currently in the office waiting for a client. Celine is seating inside the board room while Morgan speaks with one of the caterers. Celine rested her right hand on the arm on the chair and leaned her head while watching her bodyguard outside the glass wall.

Morgan is wearing her usual white shirt paired with black trousers matching her black blazer. She studied the girl from head to toe. This time Morgan noticed that someone was looking at her so, she turned to Celine and went inside the room "Can I help you with anything, Miss Michaelson?" she asked.

"Uhm...no. I'm fine. Thank you." the girl replied feeling her cheeks turn a darker shade

Morgan noticed "Are you ok?" she asked walking towards her boss "Are you feeling ok? You look flushed" she checked the girls' temperature. Celine shuddered with the girls' touch "Your temperature is normal"

"I'm fine" Celine reassured and took Morgan's hand from her forehead. Their hands stayed with each other for a couple of seconds until she noticed and let go "I...uhm are they here yet?" she asked

"Ah...your secretary told me that they called and said they're on their way" Morgan replied feeling a bit uneasy from that interaction.

"Ok" Celine replied

"I...uhm. I'll be outside when you need me" said Morgan and her boss nodded in reply.

When Morgan closed the door, Celine sighed and covered her face with her hands still smelling a hint of Morgan's scent on her hand 'What is happening to me?' she asked herself 'It's probably just an infatuation. It'll go away'

Morgan on the other hand looked through the glass wall and saw Celine 'I wonder if she's really ok'

One weekend, Morgan has a week off and Celine came with her. It wasn't her choice obviously, she was forced by her parents. They told her to have a break from working too much because they've seen her work non-stop these couple of days. Well, that's her normal self but she does more. If only they know the reason why she works like that is because she wants to divert her attention away from person dominating her thoughts.

They took one of the cars so that they won't have to travel by public transport. The drive there was mostly quiet with a brief conversation now and then.

After a couple of hours, they stopped in front of a metal fence. Celine looked out the window and saw a plaque with a 'De La Reaux Winery' carved on it.

The gate opened automatically, and Morgan drove in. Still looking out the window Celine was at awe on how wide the land is, and it's filled with grape vines. There's a mountain not far from the vineyard.

They arrived at the second gate and Celine saw a black metal gate with a cursive DLR in the middle. Just like the first gate it opened, and Morgan drove in.

Then after a couple of minutes a massive french chateau came into view and Celine's jaw dropped.

She saw a fountain by the driveway and Morgan stopped by the front door where a line of maids stood, and two figures stood in the middle. Celine turned to Morgan who was unbuckling her seatbelt "You didn't tell me you're rich"

Morgan shrugged "I ain't. Well, we're not rich. We're more like, living comfortable" she replied "Ready?"

She got out of the car and opened the door for Celine. The maids and butlers bowed down as the two figures went down the stairs "Morgan, ma cherie" the woman probably in her eighties greeted her granddaughter

"Grandma!" Morgan hugged the older woman "Grandpa!" she also hugged her grandfather

"How is our only grandchild?" Hugo asked

"Gramps, I'm your only grandchild" said Morgan "But I'm better now that I'm home"

Aimee turned to the person behind Morgan "And who might this beautiful woman be?" she asked smiling at Celine then turned to Morgan "Is she your girlfriend?" she asked making Celine blush

"Grammy, no. Uhm..." Morgan stood beside Celine "Gramps meet Celine" she turned to the girl "my boss" then turned to the pair again "Miss Michaelson, meet my grandparents, Hugo and Aimee"

Celine reached out a hand, but the pair just looked at it and smiled "We don't do handshakes here dearie. Come here" said Aimee and hugged the younger woman

Hugo also hugged her "You know that you're the first person she brought here?"

"Gramps" said Morgan on the background

"Really? I don't see any reason why?" Celine turned to Morgan

"Well, why don't we continue this chat inside so you two can have some snacks before you rest" Aimee invited them in.

When they went in, Celine is at awe. The inside of the villa looks like a castle with cappuccino antique marble flooring and columns, candle wall lights, and the grand piano on the centre completed the look. The house is like a mixture of Spanish and Italian architecture.

"Your house is beautiful Mr and Mrs De La Reaux" said Celine seating on the white sofa

"Oh sweetie, just call us Aimee and Hugo" the older woman said smiling "why merci, we're hoping to pass it to Morgan on day for her and her future family" she turned to her granddaughter who's serving them some iced tea and snacks

"Well, that's very kind of you" Celine replied and turned to Morgan who's now seating next to her "maybe I can visit in the future too"

"Aww darling. You're welcome to visit here anytime" Hugo replied

"Why don't you just marry Morgan. So, you can stay here" Aimee suggested making Morgan choke on her drink and Celine blush

"Gramps, gran" said Morgan