Chapter 17: I fucked up

Celina sat in the club re-playing what just had happened that day. Yeah, she still went. What a bitch right. "This is not working out anymore" Celine replied

"And it finally came out" Morgan responded bitterly

"MG"

"Don't call me that!"

Celine didn't reply

"Was it because of him?!" Morgan asked "I've heard stories Celine. From the media, your friends, your parents. Let me ask you this, did you even love me? Huh? Or was I just a rebound?"

Celine didn't reply

"Answer me dammit!" Morgan insisted. "I think I got my answer" she added and walked out the door slamming it close.

"Hey, are you ok?" Zoren asked the girl seating next to him. Celine turned to him and paused for a moment. She then sealed her lips with his. It only lasted a second or two "what was that for?" the man asked

"Just trying to prove a point" Celine replied taking out a bill from her purse then setting it on the table "I have to go"

"Where are you going?" Zoren asked

"I have to get her back" Celine replied and walked out without turning back. "Morgan!" she shouted when she got to the house. She went to the kitchen, the garden, to her room, but the girl was no where to be found "Morgan!"

"Sweetie! What is going on?" her dad asked

"Dad, have you seen Morgan?" Celine replied

"She asked to go home, why what is happening?" Thomas asked checking his daughter

"Dad, I need to see her. I made a huge mistake!" Celine replied who was in tears now.

"Baby, shh.... It's fine. Calm down" said Thomas making his daughter sit on the couch "why don't you tell me what happened? Did you guys have a fight?"

"I-I was stupid. She was telling me I've been spending too much time with Zoren. Then we shouted at each other. Then...then I-I broke up with her. So, I was angry and went to the bar with Zoren. Then I kissed him because I wanted to see if I really do like him and no I don't. So, now I have to fix everything" Celine panicked "I have to go find her"

"Wait" Thomas stopped his daughter "let her cool off. And you too. Give her time. Everything is sinking in right now so, calm down. And it's late, something might happen to you"

"But dad, I need to find her" Celine insisted

"Darling, calm down. Let it simmer down first, ok? She'll come through" said Thomas comforting her

"And what if she dont. I'm scared dad"

"She will. If she loves you. Then she will" Thomas replied while comforting his sobbing daughter. 

The next morning Celine is in a room walking back and forth "I fucked up" she said turning to the pair seating not far from her

"You think?" Westley replied

"What do I need to do?" Celine asked

"And now you're asking us? Why don't you ask those plastic friends of yours" Westley retorted earning an elbow from the girl seating next to her

"I'm sorry. I was blinded by fame. I-I was consumed by it that I couldn't see those people who genuinely cares about me" said Celine remembering what Morgan told her. She turned to Yana who haven't spoken a work yet "I-I'm sorry I haven't attended your birthday. I promise I'll make it up to you"

Yana stood up from her seat and walked up to the girl "You know I can forgive you skipping my birthday because I know how busy you are with managing the company and your with your modelling career. But hurting the people you love? Morgan loves you. She put you first in everything. Do you know she worries for you everytime she's not around you? She waits for you late at night when you go out. She makes sure you eat right. Man, that girl would go through hell and back just to see you safe and happy. But what did you do?"

Celine is in tears now realising how much she messed up

"If you aren't our friend, you'd be in the hospital by now" Westley paused "Morgan's only objective was to make you happy even though it's breaking her inside already. We saw that girl fall apart in front of our eyes yet she puts on a smile when she sees you"

"She kept saying, she trusts you and that you wouldnt do nothing to hurt her. We too were thinking the same because we know you. We were there when you two started, we were there when you promised her to trust you" said Yana "We shouldn't have forced you in the first place if only we knew it'll end this way"

There was a moment of silence

"You're still our friend so, word of advice gives her some time to think" said Yana

Celine nodded

"God, we missed you" said Westley hugging the shorter girl

"Does that mean, we're good?" the other girl asked

"Only of you promise to get us in to your next show" said Westley

"Deal" Celine replied hugging them

"Promise us, you won't hurt Morgan anymore" said Yana making Celine nod "we've seen her shed too much tears"

"Where is she?" the girl asked "dad told me, she took a leave"

"She's probably at the farm" Westley asked

"Remember what I said, give her time"

"I will"

"Can I see some of your dresses now?" Westley asked earning a slap on the back of the head from Yana "