Epilogue: Boss Ma'am

"How do I look, grammy?" Morgan asked while looking at herself at the mirror.

"You look very beautiful as always" Aimee replied watching her granddaughter.

Morgan turned to her grandmother "be careful in France. I called Laura to look after you while I'm gone. Are you sure you don't want me to come with you? I can fly there as soon as the conference end" she told the older woman.

"What are you, my mother? And no. I'll be fine. You go do you." joke Aimee and fixed Morgan's shirt "good luck on this meeting thing. You'll do great"

"Thanks, grammy" Morgan replied

"Go. There might be traffic, I don't want you to be late" said Aimee handing Morgan her blazer.

"Ok" Morgan replied kissing her grandmother on the cheek "Have a safe flight"

At the conference hall, Morgan was chatting with potential investors when someone caught her eye. It's been years since she saw that person yet, she still has that effect on her, that feeling that makes your knee feel like jelly and heart pounding feeling.

In a distance a woman, wearing a red craw neck dress perfectly capturing her curves. Her long wavy brown hair tied up revealing her flawless neck and perfectly sculpted jaw. The sight of this woman seemed to blur out everything in the room and for Morgan, it felt like it was just the two of them.

After a few seconds, they finally made eye contact. At first they were both in shock but they both excused themselves from their groups and walked towards each other.

At first Morgan felt very anxious meeting this woman again and remembering the last time they saw each other, it was not the best of goodbyes. She shyly approached the woman "hey" she started

"Hey" the other woman replied

"Fancy seeing you here, Cel" said Morgan "Or Miss Michaelson?"

Celine laughed "Cel is fine" she replied, "How have you been?"

"Well, uhm. The wine business is booming that's why I was invited to attend this and yeah. I've been great. How about you? How's life?"

"Well, I was invited to be a speaker so, I—" Celine was about to reply but the speaker told them to take their seat as the programme was about to start.

They were assigned seat so, they couldn't seat together. During the intervention, Celine was asked to give a few words of advise to the guests. So, she did. She stood by the podium and without even realising it, her eye wondered and searched the crowd landing on a familiar face. She stuttered on her first few lines but eventually composed herself and finished her speech.

On the other note, Morgan who was seating not far from the stage felt her heart pound twice as fast when the woman she's been eyeing for the last hour made eye contact with her. After the conference she wanted to approach Celine but failed because there was crowd surrounding her.

Celine on the flip side, saw Morgan through the crowd and she too wanted to walk there but she didn't want to be rude at her guests. Then she saw Morgan pickup her phone and left the building making her feel a little bit down not having properly saying goodbye, again.

Days passed, and Morgan got bored at the villa with her grandmother out of the country. So, she decided to stay at her apartment in the city. After binge watching 2 seasons of Game of Thrones, she decided to go to the mall and watch that movie everyone knows about ;P *endgame*.

She parked her car and saw that the movie doesn't start in an hour so, she decided to walk around and maybe buy stuff. She was in a Disney store because why not? She was browsing through the shelves when she saw a kid having trouble reaching a toy. "Here" she said grabbing the night fury stuffed toy from the shelf and handing it to the kid