chapter 7

Hayden's pov
Next day i woke up  and get ready for the office. I was about to leave the house when Veronica came barging in..
I sighed loudly knowing she ll irritate me for long. " Hie baby" she said . I said nothing. She is used to my nature by now. My marriage is just another contract for my father. It was set up by him and Veronica's father Mr Lin Martin a month ago. I was not interested in wedding but Veronica insisted on planned wedding and knowing she ll chew my brain until i accept , i submit to get her off my back. She was blabbering something which i didn't give heed to instead said " i have a meeting right now, I have to leave" with straight face. I dont even know why is she marrying me knowing well i m not interested. And the reason for me being agreeing to this idiotic proposal is just money that is we are going to make and also i dont believe in marriage and love n Veronica knowing this very well is okay with it.. thats pretty much it..
I give a look to Martha to get rid of her from my house. She nodded in approval n I exited the condo. Leo n Michael were waiting for me by my car. I get inside . They greeted me. I nodded in approval and in no time we reached the office. I was pissed to see Veronica first thing in the morning today so i canceled some of my meetings n attended the important ones. I decide to finish all my meetings quickly and go home for a rest due to slight headache. At 5 in the evening I was heading out of the building when Michael see me and park the car in front of the door. I entered and said " Michael home"   "Yes  Hayden" he replied
"Everything alright" he asked
I know he cares for me and can see through my facades and straight poker faces. So i replied honestly " just a slight headache "
He nodded and soon i reached there . I pressed the code and entered my living room.
Sean - my brother who was 23 , 4 years younger than me , same physique like me but slight short in height was sprawled on the couch. As soon as he saw me he came to with beaming face and hug me tight. I chuckled. His bright face remind me of that wedding planner. I frown how come that woman came into my mind. Hayden i reprimanded myself with shake of head. Great I am doing just like her. Again her. No stop. I returned Sean's hug. Hez the only family whoz for real with me and cares for me and i for him. He distangled himself from me and said "we are going to club in 2 hours comeon get ready"
"No Sean i have a headache you go ahead and enjoy" i replied
"No" he whined like a child. Who am i kidding he always behave like a child in front if me. At the same Martha came into the living room with water. He complained to her about me "Martha say him to go with me therez nobody free today including my friends" said Sean giving puppy dog eyes to both of us, knowing well it ll work. I can see Martha is going to take her side. I was waiting for her to say that. "Hun you should go , you should enjoy too" she said . I chuckled in mind - just as predicted. I exhaled loudly and seeing Sean's face , i sighed saying ok with straight face. He squealed like nine year and again give me a hug. I freshened up , had snacks and got ready to with him. When we reached the club, we enter inside without showing id knowing to well that guard knows me well. We straight headed to  VIP area and ordered drinks. Sean down 4-5 shots and headed towards dancing floor. I was scanning the whole floor standing near railing when something instead someone caught my eye. Ms kingsley was dancing with a guy on lower floor and was looking uncomfortable. She then excused herself i guess saying something in his ear and headed towards the door. I could see clearly from upper floor. I without giving much thought followed her. She exited the club and smiled brightly to herself. Maybe i found her curious that's why i followed her outside and without thinking much i said  " hie Ms kingsley" wrong move Hayden . She ll think you were following her. But practically you were. She was surprised first but recovered quickly n said " hie Mr McCarthy" Now what Hayden you have come here following like a lost puppy..
Now what???