Cuddles and love

Alec had a very stressful day at the institute today. Jace kept getting distracted by Clary when they were on a mission so he nearly was killed, Izzy had been making out with Simon all day and Clary was just being Clary.(Alec hated that). He couldn't wait to go home to his new apartment where his amazing boyfriend was waiting. The thought of it made Alec smile as he stepped out into the cold New York air. He walked home dreamily, thinking about Magnus's adorable face. As soon as he walked in the door, two hands covered his eyes and said "guess who". "I wonder" Alec said in a flirtatious tone while turning around and wrapping his arms around the man in front of him(Magnus).He smiled sweetly at Magnus before pressing a soft kiss on his lips. Magnus then pulled Alec into a hug and said " I missed you today .... It was very stressful"
" My day was stressful too" Alec said melting into there embrace
"Hey let's watch a movie" Magnus suggested as he pulled away from him. Alec suddenly pulled Magnus back into his strong, toned arms while mumbling " I really need cuddles". Magnus chuckled as he clicked his fingers and they ended up on the couch still holding each other. Alec moved even closer before whispering "I'm cold". Magnus began to get up to get blankets before being pulled back down and embraced by big arms again. "I need to get pillows and stuff" Magnus chortled.
"No stay... can't you just use your magic" Alec moaned. Magnus supposed he didn't really have a choice so he clicked and blankets appeared over the top of the two lovers. Before settling down in Alec's ( who was already falling asleep) arms, Magnus pressed a small kiss on his check just admiring the beautiful man he loved in front of him. Quickly, he melted into Alec's touch closing his eyes as he fell asleep blissfully.