Love at first sight

Au
Third person
Alec never thought he would ever find love as he knew he could never get what he wanted. He was gay, he knew his family would 100% except him but he was just scared to come out.
One night, he went out on a bros night with Jace and Simon. Alec knew that they would both rather be with there ladies(Clary and Izzy) and we're only coming to make Alec happy. He was grateful but didn't want to be annoying. After watching Simon and Jace get drunk for 3 hours( Alec doesn't drink) they decided to head home. As they were walking out, Alec noticed the most beautiful,handsome man. He had spiked up hair, eyeliner and wore the most fabulous clothes. Alec was just staring at him in awe. Then the male looked over and they just locked eyes. Alec blushed then turned away beginning to walk to the door even though he wanted to talk to the man. Suddenly,Alec was tapped on the back and when he glanced over his shoulder he was met with the most dazzling eyes he had ever seen. He could get lost in them for hours. Then he was awakened from his trance but a sweet, sexy voice " I'm sorry to be so forward but you are the most gorgeous man I have ever seen"
" I could say the same about you" Alec mumbled
Just then Jace began to pull Alec away while moaning about his killer headache or something stupid. Without thinking, Alec just slapped Jace away, insisting they leave without him while still staring at this man. Simon and Jace just left too busy thinking about how they wanted pizza to even care.
" I'm Magnus by the way" the man said while taking Alec's hand and kissing it gently.
"Im Alexander but everyone calls me Alec"
"Alexander.... has a beautiful ring to it"
"Thank you"
The two spent the whole night chatting and dancing together just wishing the night would last forever.
"I think I'm in love with you" Magnus mumbled
"I think I'm in love with you too" Alec said confidently
"I knew from when I first saw you" Magnus whispered while pulling Alec close
"Love at first sight" Alec giggled as he kissed Magnus with all the passion in his body
Sorry if this sounds weird I wrote it at three o'clock in the morning aha. I thought the fan-art was absolutely fantastic... credit to @_nephilimmm_ on Instagram
-L xx