The cherry blossom tree

Magnus and Alec have a very special place. It is a place that is only theirs and no one else's. They go there together every time either one is upset, stressed or they just want some time alone. It was the place they went on their first date so it contains so many amazing memories and every time they went they would create more together. It was a beautiful garden in Japan. It had ponds, flowers but most importantly the most amazing cherry blossom tree you have ever seen. There was a bench underneath it where Alec had carved their names on the day they said they loved each other. Every time they would go, they would walk around just admiring the garden and each other. Often they would portal there after a stressful day and instantly calm down as soon as they sat together on their bench while cherry blossom petals fell around them.
One day they were sat on the bench, Magnus's head on Alec lap, in blissful silence when Alec just presses a kiss on Magnus head.
" What was that for?"Magnus chuckles as he sits up and puts his head on Alec's shoulder.
"Just because I love you" Alec says sweetly before holding Magnus's hand.
" I love you too" Magnus smiles before closing his eyes and snuggling closer to Alec just enjoying the sun and being with Alec.
I don't really know why I decided to write this but I quite like it. I was inspired as I was very stressed from revising so I decided look outside at the cherry blossom tree in my garden and just watched the petals fall for about twenty minutes and I calmed down instantly. So my advice for today is to give yourself some time to just enjoy our beautiful world - L xx