Immortal

Alec hated his birthday. He never really liked it even before he met Magnus. Now he hated it even more as it was a reminder that every year Alec was getting older and closer to leaving Magnus. All Alec wanted to do was become immortal so he could be with Magnus for forevermore....but Magnus wouldn't let him bare that burden.
Magnus on the other hand loves birthdays because birthdays always include parties. And Magnus loves parties. The atmosphere, the decor and the music.
This year for Alec's birthday he was going to throw a surprise birthday( he knew Alec would hate it but oh well Alexander will have to deal with it).
The night before the party everything was ready and Magnus was sat on the living room floor stroking a new cat that had appeared in their apartment. Suddenly, Magnus heard his phone ring he assumed it was one of his many appointments as he is the High Warlock of Alicante so he stayed in his position. It kept going off and off then it stopped but a horrible pain had appeared in his chest. Something was wrong.... "Alec!" Magnus thought as he jumped up from the floor and teleported quickly to the institute.
As soon as he got there,he was greeted by sad and crying people. Magnus began to panic and started to run, he didn't know where he just needed to find Alec. All of a sudden,he was greeted by a weeping Izzy curled up outside the hospital door. Magnus tried to hug her but she just stayed in a ball. "In there" she whispered softly as she pointed to the door behind her.

Slowly, he went in bracing himself for the worst. There Alec was... barely breathing as a sorrowful Jace stood next to him holding his hand. Jace looked up as his eyes greeted mine " Your too late". Magnus's eyes filled with tears and his vision went blurry, next thing he know he was on the floor hugging his knees. " I'll let you say goodbye" Jace said as he slipped out the room still crying.
Magnus could hardly stand but he still mustered up enough strength to reach Alec and hold his hand. He kissed it gently before saying " Oh Alec I love you more than anything... p..please...c...c..come...back t..0...me"
Then, Jace,Clary, Izzy,Simon and Luke walked in all sobbing. A thought suddenly made its way into Magnus's head but he couldn't do it, he couldn't go through with it. He was deep in thought when Clary's voice interrupted him " Magnus is there anything you can do.. I can tell your thinking about something"
"I can't do it, he shouldn't have to do that just because we don't want to lose him"
" What... what is it Magnus?" Jace said rapidly.
" I..I... can..make...him..immortal"
The room went silent for a few minutes before Jace spoke " Do it"
Everyone looked at him shocked until Clary said " I agree do it"
Everyone slowly began to agree until Magnus was he only one not willing for it to happen. " Magnus why" Everyone cried
" Because I love him more than my own life and bringing him back just so he can be with me forever is selfish"
" No" A soft voice came from behind him. It was Alec. Everyone gasped and rushed over only to hear his last words " Do it"
The only thought running through Magnus's mind was to save Alec no matter what the cost. Magnus began performing the spell, he know it would take a few hours but it was worth it just to see Alec again.
A few hours later
There was a loud bang and a flash of light as Magnus was blown against the wall. But there in front of him stood his Alexander. As quick as he could, he rushed over and jumped in Alec arms. Alec giggled as he wrapped his arms around Magnus happy to be alive again. " I love you so much" Magnus said sobbing
Alec lifted Magnus's head and pressed a soft kiss on his nose and whispered " I love more and I'll love you forever". They both began crying as the stayed in each other's embrace until everyone else came bursting in the room
Thank you so much for reading this. Sorry if it sounds weird I kept changing the storyline every two secs aha. Anyway have a nice day.
~Lxx