Kids!

This is set just a few months after Malec get married xx

Magnus was starting to get really worried about Alec. He was being distant and any time Magnus spoke to him he would be very blunt. He decided to brush it off as he might just be stressed...he is the head of the New York institute after all.
Magnus PoV
A few days after Alec started acting weird I decided to surprise him at the institute . I bought a bunch of roses with me and champagne as I portaled(idk how to spell it) right outside Alec's office. I heard shouting and what sounded like Izzy's voice.
She said " He loves you Alec, tell him what you want!"
Then I heard Alec's voice he was...crying " I can't Izzy, he probably doesn't want them".
Izzy then screamed " Alexander Gideon Lightwood-Bane.. that man loves you more than anything else in the world even if he doesn't want kids at least you know you asked"
" Kids!"I gasped as I dropped the champagne.
Alec looked towards the doorway where I was standing his eyes streaming with tears. " I know you wouldn't want them" he cried as he dropped to the ground in a ball.
"I'll leave you two alone" Izzy mumbled and slipped out the room.
I carefully walked over to Alec as I wrapped my arms around him( he was still sat in a ball sobbing). I just held him for a few minutes while he calmed down and his breathing steadied. " Is that why you have been acting so weird?"I chuckled
He didn't say anything just nodded sadly.
It was silent for a few minutes until Alec finally murmured " It's okay that you don't want them Magnus at least you know now".
" Oh Alec of course I want them, especially if it's with you" I confirmed caressing Alec's face. His face lit up and he pulled me into an embrace. " Really?"he said in disbelief.
" Of course"
" I love you so much" he expressed
" I love you more"
" I love you most"