Wedding song

This is a sort of part two from the last one shot. It's Malec planning their wedding xx
Ever since Alec listened to If I give my heart to you by Doris Day he had become obsessed with 50s music. You could often find swaying to music around the house by people like Elvis and Paul Anka. Magnus loved this as he had been trying to get Alec to dance for the entirety of there relationship. Anytime he found Alec dancing he would embrace him and they would sway together all through the night.
It was 3 weeks until they were supposed get married but they still hadn't picked with their wedding song. Magnus wanted something sweet yet lively but Alec wanted something slow and loving.
After a long day of work, the two sat down on their apartment couch, cuddling. " Puppy?" Magnus said cheekily. Alec rolled his eyes but said " Yes handsome".
" We really do need to pick our wedding song...so you can show everyone you new dancing skills" Magnus chuckled.
" I know but I just don't know what to chose" Alec smiled.
Magnus suddenly jumped up much to Alec's dismay and clicked his fingers so music started to play. " Dance with me?"he said as he grabbed Alec's hand pulling him up. They began moving in harmony together. Alec looked into Magnus's eyes and pressed a kiss onto lips. The couple danced to two songs together until If I give my heart to you came on. Alec smiled as Magnus looked into his eyes and they began to sing the lyrics in sync together.
If I give my heart to you
Will you handle it with care
Will always treat me tenderly
And every way be fair
They sang all the lyrics together while dancing until the song finished. Magnus cuddled into the crook of Alec's neck and whispered " This is the one isn't it?"
Alec just nodded slightly as he pulled Magnus closer wishing for their wedding day to come quicker so he could dance with his lover for the first time as husbands.
I'm sorry if this sounds weird I wrote in a rush xx