Pregnant?!

AU
Magnus is italics
Alec is in bold
Alec had a very long and horrible day at the institute today, he couldn't wait to get home and see his boyfriend. Quickly, he walked home as Magnus's apartment was only a few blocks away. When he was outside the door, Alec could swear he heard someone crying. " Magnus!" Alec thought as he burst into the room. Briskly, he located the crying.... it was coming from the bathroom. He heard loud sobs and mumbles saying things like " he is going to hate me"and " Why?".
"Magnus"Alec almost whispered. Suddenly, the weeping became softer and a small voice cried "Go away!"
"No Magnus what's wrong!"
There was no answer....
"Magnus please what's happened"
" Your going to hate me"
"I won't whatever happened I promise"
"No your not going to want me anymore"

Alec suddenly found himself a little irritated and in the heat of the moment he decided to kick down the door. His eyes searched the room and they fell on Magnus who was curled up in a ball in the corner of the room crying his eyes out. Swiftly, he walked over to Magnus and sat beside him. Without hesitation he pulled the smaller man into a hug. Magnus flinched but soon clung to Alec like a baby. They just held each other for a while before Alec whispered " Okay what happened, I love you and nothing will change that."
"You promise?"
"Swear on everything"
"Ok" Magnus said timidly before picking up the pregnancy test beside him that Alec didn't even notice. Alec stared at him shock for a minute before looking at Magnus almost screamed " See you hate me!"
" You..r...your pregnant?" Alec gasped as a huge smile spread across his face. All of a sudden, he pulled Magnus into a massive hug still grinning like a maniac.
"Your....your...h..appy?"
"Of course I love you! Is that why you're so upset?"
"Yeah" Magnus said almost giggling
"Oh you idiot ,What did you think I was gonna do? Actually let's not even think about that.. I love you more than life and nothing will change that... but there is one problem.
Magnus began to panic when Alec pulled away from their hug but then he got on to one knee. Magnus started to cry again but this time from happiness.
"Magnus Bane will you marry me?"
"Of course" Magnus said before jumping into Alec's arms. They hugged and kissed each other for hours straight, just happy to have each other and their new little baby.

Wow 428 words, my fingers hurt. I thought of this in the middle of the night because I couldn't sleep as I'm ill.. aha fuuunnn. Anyway, as you know I'm obsessed with 50s music so these are my top five listen to them if you want:
5) 16 candles by Johnny Maestro
4) Born too late by the poni-tails
3) If I give my heart to you by Doris Day
2) Mr Blue by The Fleetwoods
1) Love potion No.9 by the Clovers
~L💗