Chapter 19

Chapter 19

(Destiny)

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. I realized we fell asleep on the couch in the same clothes from yesterday. I was head over heels in love with Cathy and I really hope she doesn't hurt me. But I took my shower then I went to make breakfast. As I started cooking Marcus parents called me. They explained he was in the hospital and he could be saved if both me and my father gave bone marrow. They explained how it would help and he needed it before the end of the day. I was more than willing to save his life since I wasn't there for him. I contacted my mom and she got in touch with the prison my dad is locked up in. A few hours later I was being rushed into surgery next to Marcus and if he survives I will try to be in his life if he wants that. Before I knew it they put the mask over me and I went into a deep sleep.

***************************************

Third Person Point Of View

All of their surgeries went swell. Marcus was awake first and he got out of bed and went to Destiny room as she was still sleeping. He kissed her cheek and called her mom and thanked her before going back to his room and falling asleep. The rest of Destiny family was in the waiting room and the doctor lied and said she was still in surgery. He then went in Destiny room and shut door and pulled the curtain. He had his eyes on Destiny the moment she entered the hospital. He gave her a drug that would make her sleep longer than usual. He took off his pants and put on condom. He went inside Destiny as she slept. He came and that's when a intern came in and pulled the curtain. She was just there to make sure Destiny was okay. She screamed for security and he screamed she wanted. Destiny just kept on sleeping and the hospital informed the family about what took place. After that Cathy demanded she take her home and after arguing with the staff and threatening to sue they gave in. Cathy got her dressed and into the car. On the way home they got caught in traffic and Destiny started to wake up.

Destiny: Baby are we driving I don't feel good

Cathy: The car isn't moving but how do you feel

Destiny: I feel sick and I feel weak, how come I'm not in the hospital, is Marcus okay? I shouldn't care but is my dad okay? what's going on?

Cathy: All the surgeries were successful but there was a situation at the hospital and I demanded to take you home

Destiny: What situation

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone