Chapter 30

Chapter 30

(Continue Destiny)

As a few months go by I am huge now and my baby girl is almost here. I get induced in a couple of days and I can't wait to finally have this baby. Right now it was Saturday afternoon and I was sitting around watching a movie and eating ice cream with Marcus. He recently came out to his buddies and he's still very well liked. I met his boyfriend the other day at a birthday party I through for Marcus and he's a respectable young man and he's an athlete. He's also very handsome. I think my son did a very good job. I know my son having sex but I don't care because I be a hypocrite if I told him not too. Around his age I was dating Kay and were intimate so who am I to tell him not too. I just made it very clear I don't want to hear it and they better be using protection. I don't want no diseases brought into my house. His parents are still missing and he cries sometimes because he misses them. I know they are dead somewhere but I just hope my gut is wrong and they will be found alive and healthy. But after the movie was over there was a knock on the door. It was his friends and they plan on going to hang out tonight. I gave them some money then he got into a car and was gone. Cathy was out with her sisters today. They needed family time so I gave them all a discount at my resort for massage and facials and things like that. I just went to my room and I dozed off. When I awakened it was dark outside and completely dark in my home. I tried turning on the lights but it wouldn't go on for some reason. I couldn't find my phone either. I found a flashlight and then I look down on the floor and saw a cord cut. Somebody was here and I didn't know who. I then looked through my nightstand and I found the emergency cell phone. I sent a quick message to Cathy saying help me. After that I felt a hard kick and some contractions. I left my room and then my water broke. After that I felt a shove to the floor and I flashed the light on the person to see it was my ex girlfriend Cassie.

Destiny: I'm having a baby please call someone

Cassie: I cheated on you before but you never took me back, I thought being with Kay for a year would get you to come back to me but you didn't and I slept with Katy but you were not catching a hint, I know I'm HIV positive but I love you, but you won't give us another chance, I cheat once and you let me go but Katy beated you and raped you and you kept going back, Kay left you for me but you ran back to her, WHY DON'T I GET A SECOND CHANCE, but I been watching you all this time and I should be making you feel good but you wouldn't notice me, I been inside your home and car not Free and Fiona, I sent a text to your people saying you are okay and now we're going to have a baby and be happy together

Destiny: I don't love you and I don't want you but I think you need help

I then felt another contraction and I screamed in pain. I took off my pants and I touched inside of me. I felt the baby head. I really didn't want to give birth with my ex girlfriend right here. I touched myself again and felt blood. I started crying and then I heard chocking sounds. I saw Cathy got my message and the power turned back on. She chocked Cassie unconscious and after that she came by my side. She got a pillow and I laid down. The other girls held my hands and watched. Cathy told me to push and I did as hard as I could. After a few more pushes my daughter was finally here.

**************************************

Few Months Later

Cathy: I never thought I marry you, I been in love with you for years and all I wanted to do was make you happy, I am so grateful and so happy I was given the opportunity to show you what love is

Destiny: When we first started dating I was in a dark place and I was a borderline alcoholic, but you showed me the dangerous road I was heading down and you pulled me out of the darkness and into the light and I'm grateful for you and everything you done for me, I love you more than anything

Pastor: After that there's nothing more to say, you may kiss the bride

The End

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoyed the story overall. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone