Chapter 24

Chapter 24

(Destiny)

Destiny: Is everything okay

Doctor: She is just fine

Destiny: It's a girl

Doctor: Indeed, everything looks good only thing I'll say is your blood pressure a little high so try to relax and stay stress free

Destiny: Thank you so much

With that being said I went home happy. I'm sixteen weeks right now and I'll be expecting my baby girl in the spring time. I decided to have my baby at the hospital even though Cathy is against it. But I want a female nurse and security outside of my door. I got in my car and I drove to Ming place. I give all my employees a summer vacation and I closed down my businesses for two weeks. But everyone is still getting paid. I just think everyone needs a break to regroup. It doesn't really hurt my business or the money. But when I got there I smiled as I saw pizza. I have a key so I walked in. I saw no one was here but I found a note from Ming. She told me they had a family emergency and would be back soon and enjoy some pizza. I kicked off my shoes and I sat on her couch with a slice. I eventually dozed off and I was awakened by someone covering my face with a pillow. I didn't get to see who it was but I kept struggling then I faked dead like Cathy told me. I then felt them in my pockets and I heard them speak. I then heard a third voice and it was a male voice. Once they were done taking my valuables and out the door I got up. I called Cathy to come get me and she was here quickly. I realized my red bottoms were gone and I walked outside barefoot.

Cathy: What happened

Destiny: I think Ming and Jayjay are in some kind of trouble, they took my things but I know Ming didn't want to, she kept saying I was her friend but some dude they were with threaten to shoot her and one of them tried to smother me with a pillow

Cathy: I'll call someone I know and a police buddy of mine and see what I can do

I gave her a small smile and then she drove off. They took my car as well. As we were driving I noticed my car and them inside. We were at a light. She quickly called a friend and told them where to meet her. After that she pulled out her gun and rolled down the window. She fired two shoots to the back tires then got out. She walked over there as the car tried to speed away but she grabbed the dude out of the car and slammed him to the ground. She held him down until police came and then I got out of the car. I hugged Ming and she explained someone Jayjay owed money too was determined to get in and he tried to kill me so there wouldn't be any witnesses and she wasn't trying to steal from me. I instantly forgive them and then I told them they were fired. I'm trying to be drama free and if we weren't on vacation they would have brought that energy to my business and I don't want that. She kept shouting at me and pleading but my mind was made up. After that she said I was dead to her before walking off.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone