Twenty Seven 二十七 이십칠

2020.02.18, Monday
0111hours

"Hey Mina."

"Yoongi! You're here." a slight panic laces Mina's voice, which Yoongi catches on but does not react to.

"Is Y/N here?", he asks his standard question every time he's here.

"Erm..."

Suddenly a scream is let out from the second and the both of them jump before realising that the scream is accompanied by a loud smack of skin and shout from a man.

"Shut up!"

"Let me go! Please, no, this is not what I want."

Yoongi recognises that the second voice, a female voice... one that he has heard in many various forms, but not like this. Not with terror infused in every note. The voice that belongs to you.

He runs up to the second floor, Mina right behind him. When he finally reaches, the scene before him shocks him. In the time he ran up the stairs, a million scenarios danced across his mind, each one scarier than the one before. But never did he imagine this.

A man he doesn't recognise has you pinned under him as he straddles your upper thighs, one of his hands locks both your wrists over your head as he forcefully kisses you to shut you up and his other hand lifting one side of your shirt up.

All Yoongi can see now is red. He is so angry at what he is witnessing that he pounces onto the man on top of you. The three of you end up rolling off the sofa, and land with a thud on your sides.

Yoongi is so mad that he doesn't even flinch when his shoulder bumps into the coffee table hard, only caring that the other man doesn't touch you. Yoongi pulls him off of you and drags him away, before raising his fist to punch the living daylights out of him.

Just as he is about to land the first punch, the only voice that penetrates the red haze around the edges of his vision registers in his mind.

"Yoongi! Stop!" you cry out in between your sobs, "stop... please... he's not worth it..."

Yoongi turns around to face you, his hand still gripping onto the collar of the other man. Mina has her arms around you, rocking you back and forth, trying to comfort you and make you feel safe as you cry onto her shoulder.

"Sshhh... unnie, it's ok, everything will be alright..."

Seeing you so fragile and vulnerable for the first time he has laid eyes on you, his rationality returns. Yoongi lowers his fist and lets him go, standing over him, not quite sure what to do now.

"Seo Eun, you better leave now." Mina addresses the man, who is panting heavily, a distance away from you.

Yoongi whips his head up upon hearing his name, "That's fucking Seo Eun?!"

The look on both you and Mina's faces just confirms his speculation and he goes back to grab the other man by his collar, landing blows across his cheek, before Yoongi socks him in the guts.

"You don't get to come back here anymore. Neither will you ever lay eyes on her again or I swear to God, I will track you down and cut your balls off. I'll make good on my word, you better believe it."

He stalks over to Mina and you, as he gently scoops you off the ground in his arms. But you cling to Mina.

"No Yoongi... You have to go... and I can't come with you... this needs to be reported, I have to go... no I can't, I can't do this. Not to him." you blabber to yourself, at a loss over what to do.

You didn't exactly want him to go scot free but you didn't to break his family up either. You don't want that over your head, guilt weighing off your heart.

Yoongi eyes Mina, giving her a signal to do something.

"Unnie, I'll just stay and deal with this. You don't have to worry about the business the next few days alright? I'll make the police report. I know what you want me to do, much as I don't want to. You need to rest. I promise you."

You are glad for this rapport that you have with Mina, allowing the both of you to understand each other without having to say the actual words. The both of you know Yoongi would want you to incarcerate Seo Eun, he would never allow him to not be responsible for the terror he instilled in you.

Mina gently pulls out of your embrace, allowing Yoongi to whisk you away.