Lucky for Me

A/N: This one is suuuuuper short but I really wanted to update. Please tell me if you want an extension!!
COMMENT! I love knowing what you guys think of the characters in each chapter :)

Today was the day. The dreaded day where the first kissing scene of the movie was being filmed. Stiles was antsy. He really liked Derek and he knew that these scenes would not help ease his crush on him.

As a nervous habit, Stiles was running his lines for the scene. Suddenly his script was pushed down from his face and he was greeted with the green eyes of Derek Hale.

"You know your lines Stilinski. You're stressing yourself out."

Stiles blushed because of the proximity and placed his script on a chair just off of the set.

"You're right. We're starting soon anyway."

As if their director heard him, she called for places.

Stiles followed Derek to the set, which was designed to look like a bedroom, and sat on the bed beside Derek. In this scene, their two characters were confessing their love to each other.

"and ACTION."

Derek, playing a character named Tony Barrett, inched his hand over to Stiles so that they were touching.

"W-What are you doing Tony?" Stiles whispered. He didn't even have to act like he was frazzled because even being near Derek made his brain go haywire.

"Tell me you're okay with this," Derek breathed. "We both know that you like me."

"But what about Eva? If she knew about us, we'd be dead."

"She doesn't have to know."

Stiles's eyes searched Derek's face.

"Then kiss me."

Without hesitating, Derek launches himself at Stiles and kisses him with a hungry need. Stiles felt his nerves melt away and eased into the kiss. He grabbed at Derek's shirt and pulled it up, waiting for their director to yell cut. In response, Derek latched himself onto Stiles neck and sucked a small space until he knew their was a bright hickey. He moved back to Stiles's lips and as Stiles was running his hands through Derek's hair, the director yelled cut.

Derek and Stiles pulled away from each other, both of them gasping for air. Stiles instantly turned red when he felt the burn from Derek's beard on his cheeks.

"Honestly I really don't think that we need to do that again," started the director, "unless you guys want to."

Derek grinned and while maintaining eye contact with Stiles he said, "One more time. Just in case."

The director shrugged and allowed for the camera and sound crew to return to their original places. Someone from the makeup and hair team came to fix their hair and cover up the hickey on Stiles's neck.

"ACTION."

Derek and Stiles repeated their lines before Derek attacked him with the same ferocity. This time Derek added a hickey on Stiles's inner thigh while Stiles desperately told himself not to get turned on. Before anything happened, Derek returned back to Stiles's lips and tugged at them until they were bright red.

The director called cut and once again the two separated.

Derek fixed his hair and turned away from Stiles while the set crew got ready for the next scene.

"Hey Derek?" Stiles asked.

"Hmm?"

"You gave me a hickey on my thigh."

Derek chuckled, "That I did."

"And there's no way you are secretly in love with me?" Stiles asked semi-jokingly.

Derek laughed even louder, "As much as I love getting to kiss you Stiles, I am as straight as they come. Lucky for you, you'll never have to worry about me falling for you."

Stiles's heart dropped, "Haha yeah. Lucky for me."