if you draw a penis on my arm

A/N: so this is like a baby one shot but I rly wanted to publish SOMETHING. Would you like a continuation of this?

Have you seen any Christmas/Hanukkah decorations yet?

It was fairly common to have a soulmate, but at this point, Stiles had given up on finding his.

Soulmates were connected in a way that allowed for doodles and words on their skin to appear on their partner's body in the same place. For example, Scott and Allison had found each other when Allison noticed the memo she wrote to herself on the back of Scott's hand.

Stiles's body was always free of markings, except for those he had put there himself. Being the asshole he was, Stiles wrote the crudest things he could imagine in really awkward places, hoping that his soulmate would react in some way and finally contact him, but alas, nothing ever happened.

During his Physics class bright and early on a Monday morning, Stiles had gotten so bored that he had decided to write all of the lyrics to "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor on his left arm. When he ran out of space, he flipped his arm over and continued writing.

As Stiles was nearing the end of the song, he felt a soft itch on the back of his left hand. He went to scratch it when he noticed the words FUCK OFF in what must have been sharpie. Stiles's grin widened immensely and he grabbed his phone to send a picture to Scott.

Look what my soulmate FINALLY wrote

oh good, they're writing exactly what I wish I could tell u every morning

screw you

Stiles grabbed his pen and wrote on his thigh after having run out of space on his left arm from writing all of the lyrics.

Fancy seeing u here, he wrote.

normally I try to ignore u but it's really hard to deliver a presentation to your ENTIRE OFFICE when the lyrics to eye of the tiger start slowly appearing on your arm.

1st: how rude. 2nd: oo u have a job and everything. How professional.

I'm 24 and I've only been working here a couple yrs. its not that professional

Ok well I'm 21 and hating college sooo

What gender? The mysterious soulmate asked. Not that it matters.

Stiles desperately wanted to draw something crude but he resisted, in fear that his soulmate would go into seclusion again.

If u draw a penis on my arm I swear to god I will hunt u down and fight u

Stiles grinned, 'aww they know me so well.'

U got me there. Yup I'm a dude hbu

Same here.

Stiles drew a tiny dick on the tip of his thumb in pen and felt his thumb warm up as his soulmate rubbed the drawing off on his own hand.

You are so immature.

Thanks you. It's a skill.