stiles + sour wolf sittin' in a tree

A/N: Do you know how hard it was not to write 'The Sheriff' every time I referred to Stiles's dad? Very had.

Please comment! I love reading your messages. 

Stiles sat in the small Mazda, tapping away at the steering wheel as a way to deal with the side effects of his Adderall. He moved his hands to drum on the dashboard and then again on the outside of his car. 

Stiles was fiddling with the knobs on the radio when his 'co-workers' came bounding out of the front door of the bank holding the money bags and guns. Following them was an armed security guard.

"Shit," Stiles whispered while pulling his baseball cap farther onto his head. He revved the engine of the car and shifted it into reverse. The doors to the car flew open and the crew jumped inside. As soon as the doors were all closed, Stiles jammed the gas pedal and the car flew into reverse. He backed up a few meters before hitting the breaks, turning the wheel to the right, and shifting the car into drive. The car spun around and Stiles slammed on the accelerator. 

"Stiles what the fuck?!" yelled the most experienced of the crew and passenger nearest to Stiles. He threw his gun on the floor of the car, something he knew annoyed Stiles. 

Stiles rolled his eyes and sped the car up so that he could cut between two trucks and onto the highway ramp. 

The blonde cackled as she grabbed onto the headrest of the seat in front of her as Stiles spun the car around. 

The passenger next to Stiles turned around in the seat to face the blonde and her friend. 

"Blondie if you touch my headrest one more time."

Blondie snarled, "Relax Sour Wolf."

Stiles led the car off of the highway, carefully avoiding the patrol cars surrounding the area, and drove into a parking garage. They reached the fourth level where they already had another car prepared. The four thieves jumped out of the car as Stiles shifted it into park and jumped into the replacement car. Stiles sat in the passenger seat while Blondie took her position at the wheel. Stiles used the opportunity to put in his earbuds and blast his music rather than listen to the bickering of Blondie and Sour Wolf for the next half an hour. 

When they arrived at the headquarters, the crew grabbed the bags and brought them inside. Their boss, better known as Alpha, took the bags and divided the cash into five equal stacks. Stiles was careful to avoid the rest of the crew while they got their cut, as he knew it would be months before they saw each other again. Blondie was the first to grab her stack. She ruffled Stiles's hair and placed a cheek on the fourth member of their group, Curly. She strutted towards the elevators with a quick wave.

"See you soon, fellas!"

Curly quietly grabbed his stack and left the building without so much as a goodbye.

Alpha handed the last two cuts (other than his own) to Stiles and Sour Wolf. Stiles gave a quick nod and started to leave when Sour Wolf jogged up to him, holding his cut. He wrapped his arm around Stiles's shoulders and waited until their boss had left the room before pressing Stiles up against the wall. He kissed Stiles's neck, looking for a reaction. 

"C'mon Mieczyslaw," he coaxed, "Say somethin'."

Stiles rolled his eyes but gave in to the touch, "We're not supposed to discuss names, Sour Wolf. You know that."

He shoved his stack of money into the back pocket of his jeans so that he could use his hands to explore Sour Wolf's chest. They soon crawled up into the other man's hair and tugged gently. 

Sour Wolf turned his kisses into gentle bites, forming several bruises on Stiles's neck.

Stiles let his head roll back and hit the wall, "Shit Derek."